DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017
DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017
|Title||Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Dec 2017|
|Date, Time||2017/11/07, 1200-1300|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Maurice Isabwe, Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Elibariki Mwakapeje, Clemence Ineza, Danica Radovanovic, Iñaki Garitano, Erwan Le Quentrec, Peter Cardellichio, Bjarne Tarjei Haugen, Finn Helge Tolpinrud, Sudhir Dixit|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017|
- TZ health plan
- Workplans from partners
- Site survey progress
- Approval from MoH on health videos
- Report from Nordic-Africa Business Summit: http://norwegianafrican.no/summit2017/program/
- Internet governance "Current Internet Governance Challenges: What’s Next?",
- Separate call for videos - yes - 29Nov2017 14:00h
TZ health plan
- Agreement reached on control villages will be selected out of the 10 (3 now + 7 phase B) villages for phase B
- Discussion of ecidence based information and RCTs. Can also be that RCTs showing no benefits of an intervention, even if we know that efforts are effective. Example Gates foundation RCT in India.
- A discussion on the frequency of the follow-ups, to measure knowledge retention. How many, after 3 months, 6 months and 12 months?
- Question of brining the information out, finding good ways, because it is so cheap to provide access.
Workplans from partners
- Missing input from Orange and SUA (Helena will provide by end of this week)
- Christine will harmonize the work plan by next week, and distribute to partners
Site survey progress is completed
- published by Felix on owncloud
- First results from Iringa published by Bernard on owncloud = DigI = Site Survey = report
- Danica has established a survey on KPIs on digital literacy, and asks for inclusion into the initial survey. AI: Danica to contact Felix directly
Approval from MoH on health videos
- Peter to send the 10 videos who where chosen to Bernard (cc: Christine)
- Interactivity: given that we have done interactivity for one video, how complicate is the process to get all 10 videos "interactive"?
- agreed on separate call for videos - yes - 29Nov2017 14:00h
- audio questions?
- included in the videos, or at the end?
Report from Nordic-Africa Business Summit: http://norwegianafrican.no/summit2017/program/
- Plan to bring MoH, MoEducation, and Telco operators to the Embassy of Norway in Dar es Salaam to discuss "pilot for free access to information" and UCSAF in-kind funding (Jan/Feb 2018?)
- Inviting others, like USAid, WHO?
- Vision Internet light for all ("free access to information for all") discussed with the ambassadors of Morocco and Tunisia. Very much appreciated.
Internet governance "Current Internet Governance Challenges: What’s Next?",
- http://webtv.un.org, Thu Nov 9, 2017 4pm – 6pm (local Oslo time)
- Read more on twitter: #GenevaDigital
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-038 Bernard Ngowi to send key messages for HIV to Christine by 24. February 2018 (DigI:AI-038)
- DigI:AI-033 Josef Noll to sign up for Health Information for All by 01. March 2018 (DigI:AI-033)
- DigI:AI-035 Elibariki Mwakapeje to elaborate on how many spots we need in Selela by 01. March 2018 (DigI:AI-035)
- DigI:AI-032 Felix Sukums to follow up with TIGO on Kiosk model by 10. March 2018 (DigI:AI-032)
- DigI:AI-040 Elibariki Mwakapeje to establish a list of priority diseases by 15. March 2018 (DigI:AI-040)
- DigI:AI-043 Bernard Ngowi to find information on how to make money in the villages by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-043)
- DigI:AI-041 Felix Sukums to design the platform for digital health by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-041)
- DigI:AI-034 Felix Sukums to get info from KioKit from BRCK by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-034)
- DigI:AI-042 Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi to discuss with Goodluck the Phase B villages by 01. April 2018 (DigI:AI-042)
- DigI:AI-047 Christine Holst to update the budget and send this to Bernard, so that he could validate the values used in the budget. by 23. April 2018 (DigI:AI-047)
- DigI:AI-048 Christine Holst to send Bernard all documents for submission to NIMR by 29. April 2018 (DigI:AI-048)
- DigI:AI-049 Christine Holst, Flora Francis Kajuna to to discuss the way ahead related to the fieldwork by 01. May 2018 (DigI:AI-049)
- DigI:AI-045 Bernard Ngowi to to submit the protocol (CH sent) to NIMR for ethical approval by 06. May 2018 (DigI:AI-045)
- DigI:AI-046 Bernard Ngowi to provide Christine with contact details to Goodyear, in order to start the work with the sampling frame in each village by 10. May 2018 (DigI:AI-046)
- DigI:AI-050 Bernard Ngowi, Helena Ngowi to discuss the budget provided by Christine for the Iringa study by 15. May 2018 (DigI:AI-050)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items
- DigI:AI-044 Danica Radovanovic to prepare 2 pages (slides) for KPI framework by 14. April 2018 (DigI:AI-044)
- DigI:AI-036 Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums to design how many spots we need in Izazi and Migoli by 01. March 2018 (DigI:AI-036)
- DigI:AI-037 Helena Ngowi to to send key Cystocercosis video link to Maurice and Christine by 24. February 2018 (DigI:AI-037)
- DigI:AI-039 Bernard Ngowi to review the questions posted by Christine by 24. February 2018 (DigI:AI-039)
- AI-007 Josef Noll to send MoM and thanks letter to CEO by 24. February 2018 (AI-007)