DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017
DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017
|Title||Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Dec 2017|
|Date, Time||2017/11/07, 1200-1300|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Maurice Isabwe, Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Elibariki Mwakapeje, Clemence Ineza, Danica Radovanovic, Iñaki Garitano, Erwan Le Quentrec, Peter Cardellichio, Bjarne Tarjei Haugen, Finn Helge Tolpinrud, Sudhir Dixit|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017|
- TZ health plan
- Workplans from partners
- Site survey progress
- Approval from MoH on health videos
- Report from Nordic-Africa Business Summit: http://norwegianafrican.no/summit2017/program/
- Internet governance "Current Internet Governance Challenges: What’s Next?",
- Separate call for videos - yes - 29Nov2017 14:00h
TZ health plan
- Agreement reached on control villages will be selected out of the 10 (3 now + 7 phase B) villages for phase B
- Discussion of ecidence based information and RCTs. Can also be that RCTs showing no benefits of an intervention, even if we know that efforts are effective. Example Gates foundation RCT in India.
- A discussion on the frequency of the follow-ups, to measure knowledge retention. How many, after 3 months, 6 months and 12 months?
- Question of brining the information out, finding good ways, because it is so cheap to provide access.
Workplans from partners
- Missing input from Orange and SUA (Helena will provide by end of this week)
- Christine will harmonize the work plan by next week, and distribute to partners
Site survey progress is completed
- published by Felix on owncloud
- First results from Iringa published by Bernard on owncloud = DigI = Site Survey = report
- Danica has established a survey on KPIs on digital literacy, and asks for inclusion into the initial survey. AI: Danica to contact Felix directly
Approval from MoH on health videos
- Peter to send the 10 videos who where chosen to Bernard (cc: Christine)
- Interactivity: given that we have done interactivity for one video, how complicate is the process to get all 10 videos "interactive"?
- agreed on separate call for videos - yes - 29Nov2017 14:00h
- audio questions?
- included in the videos, or at the end?
Report from Nordic-Africa Business Summit: http://norwegianafrican.no/summit2017/program/
- Plan to bring MoH, MoEducation, and Telco operators to the Embassy of Norway in Dar es Salaam to discuss "pilot for free access to information" and UCSAF in-kind funding (Jan/Feb 2018?)
- Inviting others, like USAid, WHO?
- Vision Internet light for all ("free access to information for all") discussed with the ambassadors of Morocco and Tunisia. Very much appreciated.
Internet governance "Current Internet Governance Challenges: What’s Next?",
- http://webtv.un.org, Thu Nov 9, 2017 4pm – 6pm (local Oslo time)
- Read more on twitter: #GenevaDigital
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-035 Elibariki Mwakapeje to elaborate on how many spots we need in Selela by 01. March 2018 (DigI:AI-035)
- DigI:AI-032 Felix Sukums to follow up with TIGO on Kiosk model by 10. March 2018 (DigI:AI-032)
- DigI:AI-040 Elibariki Mwakapeje to establish a list of priority diseases by 15. March 2018 (DigI:AI-040)
- DigI:AI-043 Bernard Ngowi to find information on how to make money in the villages by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-043)
- DigI:AI-041 Felix Sukums to design the platform for digital health by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-041)
- DigI:AI-034 Felix Sukums to get info from KioKit from BRCK by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-034)
- DigI:AI-042 Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi to discuss with Goodluck the Phase B villages by 01. April 2018 (DigI:AI-042)
- DigI:AI-045 Bernard Ngowi to to submit the protocol (CH sent) to NIMR for ethical approval by 06. May 2018 (DigI:AI-045)
- DigI:AI-056 Josef Noll to share cost slide with Felix, then Felix can og throigh to see if this is in line with market prices in TZ by 15. May 2018 (DigI:AI-056)
- DigI:AI-057 Danica Radovanovic to send bulletpoints with data delivery expectations from the platform to Maurice – indicators that can be used to say something on use and exposure in the villages by 18. May 2018 (DigI:AI-057)
- DigI:AI-055 Felix Sukums to follow up Halotel in Selela by 18. May 2018 (DigI:AI-055)
- DigI:AI-053 Danica Radovanovic to to write excutive summary, that can be used in the 2-pager to various stakeholders by 22. May 2018 (DigI:AI-053)
- DigI:AI-054 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to to plan with regards to the needed equipment by 01. June 2018 (DigI:AI-054)
- DigI:AI-060 Christine Holst, Danica Radovanovic to send out DigI newsletter before the summer. by 20. June 2018 (DigI:AI-060)
- DigI:AI-049 Christine Holst, Flora Francis Kajuna to to discuss the way ahead related to the fieldwork by 01. July 2018 (DigI:AI-049)
- DigI:AI-061 Josef Noll to send report with Ingeborg comments to Christine by 15. July 2018 (DigI:AI-061)
- DigI:AI-046 Bernard Ngowi to provide Christine with contact details to Goodyear, in order to start the work with the sampling frame in each village by 01. August 2018 (DigI:AI-046)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items
- DigI:AI-051 Christine Holst, Felix Sukums to update interim report by 18. May 2018 (DigI:AI-051)
- DigI:AI-052 Danica Radovanovic to streamline the interim report, so that it is consistent, and not repetetitative by 18. May 2018 (DigI:AI-052)
- DigI:AI-058 Bernard Ngowi to to approve questions and answers related to HIV / TB by 15. May 2018 (DigI:AI-058)
- DigI:AI-059 Andrea Winkler to approve questions and answers related to Cysti by 15. May 2018 (DigI:AI-059)
- DigI:AI-050 Bernard Ngowi, Helena Ngowi to discuss the budget provided by Christine for the Iringa study by 15. May 2018 (DigI:AI-050)
- DigI:AI-048 Christine Holst to send Bernard all documents for submission to NIMR by 29. April 2018 (DigI:AI-048)