In the Press
- Lars Heltne, Får Tanzania på nett, Dagens Næringsliv (DN), 12Jul2017, and el. version on DN.no
- Danica Radovanovic, Towards an inclusive society,  Global Voices Online - Community, 12/23/2016
- Danica Radovanovic, Hacia una sociedad inclusiva, [translation into Spanish: Fernanda Torrejón], in Global Voices, 02/20/2017.
- Danica Radovanovic, Em prol de uma sociedade inclusiva, , [translation into Português Gustavo Xavier], in Global Voices, 01/26/2017.
- Josef Noll, Sudhir Dixit, Danica Radovanovic, Maghsoud Morshedi, Christine Holst, Andrea S. Winkler, "5G Network Slicing for Digital Inclusion", IEEE COMSNETS 2018, Jan 2018, Bangalore, India
- Danica Radovanovic and Josef Noll, Key Performance Indicators for social development. White paper, Basic Internet Foundation, 20 November 2017.
- Elibariki Mwakapeje, "Use of One Health Approach for Anthrax Outbreak Response in Northern Tanzania. A Case Study of Selela Ward in Monduli District", 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH), 16 -20Oct2017, Antwerp, Belgium
- Christine Holst, Knobloch J., Schmidt V., Mwakapeje E., Ngowi H., Ngowi B., Prazeres da Costa C., Brügge B., Winkler A.S., Noll J.: "Connecting the unconnected in sub-Saharan Africa: Non-discriminating Access for Digital Inclusion with an emphasis on health (DigI)", 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH), 16 -20Oct2017, Antwerp, Belgium
- Josef Noll, "5G and Sustainability?", Keynote at The Thirteenth Advanced International Conference on Telecommunications, AICT 2017, 25-29Jun2017, Venice, Italy
- Elin Sundby Boysen, Iñaki Garitano, and Josef Noll, Basic Internet Access: Capacity and Traffic Shaping, MOBILITY 2016 : The Sixth International Conference on Mobile Services, Resources, and Users, IARIA, 2016. ISBN: 978-1-61208-479-4
Please add to presentations/papers
This work was supported by the Research Council of Norway through the Visjon2030-mechanism, project number 267558
see DigI_talk:Publications for reporting
- GSMA - Connecting the Unconnected: https://www.gsma.com/mobilefordevelopment/programme/connected-society/connecting-unconnected-accelerating-inclusion-m360-africa-2017
- Amanda Third, Delphine Bellerose, Urszula Dawkins, Emma Keltie, Kari Pihl, "Children’s Rights in the Digital Age", https://www.unicef.org/publications/files/Childrens_Rights_in_the_Digital_Age_A_Download_from_Children_Around_the_World_FINAL.pdf
- "Children in a Digital World", The state of the world's children 2017, UNICEF, https://www.unicef.org/publications/files/SOWC_2017_ENG_WEB.pdf
- GSMA, Mobile Connectivity Index, http://www.mobileconnectivityindex.com/
- The Mobile Economy Sub-Saharan Africa 2017, GSMA, https://www.gsma.com/mobileeconomy/sub-saharan-africa-2017/
- Taxing mobile connectivity in Sub-Saharan Africa - A review of mobile sector taxation and its impact on digital inclusion, https://www.gsmaintelligence.com/research/?file=675c81dc5bf71f7de080394efeedf219&download