DigI:Workshop Oslo 11.4
DigI:Workshop Oslo 11.4
|Title||DigI Workshop Oslo 11.4.2018|
|Place||Fritjof Nansens Plass 9|
|Date, Time||2018/04/11, 0900-1500|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Danica Radovanovic, Erwan Le Quentrec|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Workshop Oslo 11.4|
Digital Insight/Movation, Fridthjof Nansens Plass 9, 0160 Oslo
Entry from Otto Sverdrups Gate, 4th floor
Day after Digital Health Conference , we will meet to discuss our separate working areas and progress
- 10:00h Welcome note, exchanging the Digi updates, brainstorming, further steps and goals.
- Interim report "Internet light for all"
- Health messages
- energy & communication hotspot - building the ecosystem for digital inclusion
- DigitalGhana - Compact with Africa
- Preparation of RoundTable Tanzania
- Publications: Digital Health Paper; options for journals
- 14:45h end of meeting
Interim report "Internet light for all"
- google docs, see link from Danica
- Danica will ask for section contributions
Cysticercosis - new story established: animation Framework will be used for other diseases
- prevalence, frequency
- signs and symptoms
Questions in each of the areas for testing knowledge uptake. Being both used in video/animation and in questionnaire (Christine).
HIV/Aids - way of working...
Current draft is on:
- Village specific: https://xd.adobe.com/view/189e0dd7-68ca-4b5f-95eb-f785cad014a3/screen/f237c51a-48af-4007-9383-bfa8b646a4b6/Landing-Izazi?fullscreen
- Health specific: https://xd.adobe.com/view/189e0dd7-68ca-4b5f-95eb-f785cad014a3/?fullscreen
We have started a dialogue with Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), who have their Centre in Accra (Ghana) for teaching students to become "digital heros". With their market knowledge, they may find it interesting to further develop the "village server".
Other aspects to be considered in the future
- how can the social networking be included, e.g. who is monitoring the upload of pictures
- Integration with Telecom platform, e.g. subscription to push SMS
Measures for social and digital inclusion. Danica is working on the document, and will ask for input
- KPI for success
- PKI research with IIT Bombay
Recommendation to structure after areas.
- impact indicators
The expected outcome is a KPI framework for digital inclusion, to be suggested to Norad, WHO and others for measures of "digital readiness" of communities and villages. The KPI framework can also be used as a a measurement tool for the success and impact of projects.
Energy & communication hotspot
We agreed to extend the scope to another country, building the ecosystem for digital inclusion. Erwan will elaborate and come with a proposal for Cote de Ivory
Please note our latest publication DigI:Publications on Reducing Inequalities with 5G Internet Light Network Slice, could be used as an argumentation for Telecom operators and regulators.
DigitalGhana - Compact with Africa
Josef has submitted a proposal for Digital Rural Ghana to the National Information Technology Agency (NITA) of Ghana. We hope to get DigitalRural in under the header of "Digital Ghana", and can make it a G20 "Compact with Africa" (CwA) initiative.
Preparation of RoundTable Tanzania
Main focus will be to get the activities coordinated with the government and the Telcom operators.
The schedule of the TZ week:
- 16Apr Round Table discussion Norwegian Embassy
- 17Apr 08:30h DigI meeting at NIMR
- 17Apr 12:00h Meeting with UCSAF
- 18Apr 09:30h Meeting with Vodacom
- 18Apr 11:00h Meeting with Helios
- 18Apr 14:00 Meeting with TIGO on roll-out in Izazi, Mgoli and Selela
- 19Apr 09:30h Meeting with PATH
- 19Apr 12:00h Meeting with Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
- 20Apr2018 no schedule yet
Danica and Christine have a good discussion going on Digital Health Papers, and Journal invitations
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-035 Elibariki Mwakapeje to elaborate on how many spots we need in Selela by 01. March 2018 (DigI:AI-035)
- DigI:AI-032 Felix Sukums to follow up with TIGO on Kiosk model by 10. March 2018 (DigI:AI-032)
- DigI:AI-040 Elibariki Mwakapeje to establish a list of priority diseases by 15. March 2018 (DigI:AI-040)
- DigI:AI-034 Felix Sukums to get info from KioKit from BRCK by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-034)
- DigI:AI-043 Bernard Ngowi to find information on how to make money in the villages by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-043)
- DigI:AI-041 Felix Sukums to design the platform for digital health by 17. March 2018 (DigI:AI-041)
- DigI:AI-042 Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi to discuss with Goodluck the Phase B villages by 01. April 2018 (DigI:AI-042)
- DigI:AI-045 Bernard Ngowi to to submit the protocol (CH sent) to NIMR for ethical approval by 06. May 2018 (DigI:AI-045)
- DigI:AI-056 Josef Noll to share cost slide with Felix, then Felix can og throigh to see if this is in line with market prices in TZ by 15. May 2018 (DigI:AI-056)
- DigI:AI-057 Danica Radovanovic to send bulletpoints with data delivery expectations from the platform to Maurice – indicators that can be used to say something on use and exposure in the villages by 18. May 2018 (DigI:AI-057)
- DigI:AI-055 Felix Sukums to follow up Halotel in Selela by 18. May 2018 (DigI:AI-055)
- DigI:AI-053 Danica Radovanovic to to write excutive summary, that can be used in the 2-pager to various stakeholders by 22. May 2018 (DigI:AI-053)
- DigI:AI-054 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to to plan with regards to the needed equipment by 01. June 2018 (DigI:AI-054)
- DigI:AI-060 Christine Holst, Danica Radovanovic to send out DigI newsletter before the summer. by 20. June 2018 (DigI:AI-060)
- DigI:AI-049 Christine Holst, Flora Francis Kajuna to to discuss the way ahead related to the fieldwork by 01. July 2018 (DigI:AI-049)
- DigI:AI-061 Josef Noll to send report with Ingeborg comments to Christine by 15. July 2018 (DigI:AI-061)
- DigI:AI-046 Bernard Ngowi to provide Christine with contact details to Goodyear, in order to start the work with the sampling frame in each village by 01. August 2018 (DigI:AI-046)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items