The Research Work in IoTSec is structured along 5 work packages (WPs). Three WPs (WP1-WP3) concentrate on scientific research, and WP4 focussing on validation and industrial update. WP0 has the focus on management and collaboration, and thus will coordinate scientific dissemination, industrial exploitation and international liaisons. WP4, paving the way for the industrial security centre, will also extend the cluster into industry.
- T0.1 Project management, Collaboration platform, supervision of PhD students
- T0.2 Dissemination, Scientific Papers, workshops, liaisons, industrial take-up
- T1.1 Semantic description of infrastructure, attack detection, system view;
- T1.2 Measurable: security, privacy and dependability, metrics
- T2.1 Development of privacy-aware models and measures
- T2.2 Adopting and enhancing adaptive security for system of systems
- T2.3 Formal technologies for semantic provability