SCOTT:SCOTT-NO work meeting June2017

From its-wiki.no

Jump to: navigation, search
SCOTT-NO work meeting June2017
Home Meetings Publications Student corner Factpage
English-Language-icon.png


SCOTT:SCOTT-NO work meeting June2017

Title SCOTT-NO work meeting June 2017
Place UiO, Ifi, Gaustadalleen 23b, Oslo, Room 4118
Date, Time 2017/06/13, 10:00-14:30
Contact Person Toktam Ramezani
Participants Do van Thuan, Do van Thanh, Josef Noll, Toktam Ramezanifarkhani, Jan Pedro Tumusok, Geir Arne Rimala, Paal Engelstad, Heidi Tuiskula, Seraj Fayyad, Maghsoud Morshedi
related to Project SCOTT
this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/SCOTT:SCOTT-NO work meeting June2017
Category:Meeting


Participants

please see above

Agenda

10:00 Welcome - table round
10:15 Entry Josef
Discussion: Wiki, Owncloud, and SharePoint (information sharing)
WP presentation, and discuss contribution of each partner about Lessons learned from SCOTT kick-off in Graz, Progress (15 min each)
10:30--11:00 Presentations-Part 1
Toktam (UiO)-- File:13 June-SCOTT-bi-monthly meeting.pdf
Do van Thanh (Telenor)-- see slides

11:15 Caffee Break

11:30--12:30 Presentations-Part 2
Geir (EyeNetworks) -- see slides
Boning (HiOA) -- see slides
Do (Wolfia) -- see slides
Josef: Harmonisation of the NO-approach
12:30-- 13:30 lunsj
13:30--14:00 Presentations-Part3
Knut Eilif Husa(TellU)
Heidi (NCE Smart) --see slides
Seraj (Movation)--see slides
14:00--14:30 Way ahead
Suggestion for the next meeting (All members: Do van Thanh, Toktam, …)

see SCOTT:Responsibilities and SCOTT:Partner_contribution

Summary, Action and work items
14:30 end of meeting


Minutes

Sharing information

Wiki, Owncloud, and SharePoint (information sharing between the SCOTT-NO)

  • we agreed on having the wiki as a quick overview tool for us as SCOTT-NO partners, see e.g. see SCOTT:Responsibilities and SCOTT:Partner_contribution
  • partners from Norway can stand-in for each other in SCOTT (e.g. participating on behalf of "xxx" in phone conferences)
  • short notes from every phone conference are shared on the wiki

Main outcome

We expect novel services

  • these services will have a business perspective
  • these service will have manageability aspects
  • these services are IoT related

Our focus, except business perspective, manageability and IoT is privacy and security, especially privacy label.

Privacy Label

see: http://privacylabel.iotsec.no

  • from security functionality, what is privacy functionality
  • a) which data are collected?
  • b) how are they secured?, how are they anonymized?
  • c) with whom are the data shared (people, organisations)?

privacy label [in terms of classes: A, B, C, D,...] = f(a,b,c)  %the parameters above

Next working items

  • Requirement specifications - see AI: Toktam and Josef
  • Audit vs Norwegian accounting - see AI: Josef

Next meeting

13Sep2017 at UiO, see meetings

List of open ActionItems related to project SCOTT

AI: Josef to distribute standard consortium agreement for Norwegian Partners

AI: Toktam and Josef to establish the links to Building Blocks++ on wiki

AI: Josef to ask Trond on status of accounting, audits and responsibilities (EU vs Norway)

SCOTT Meetings

SCOTT related Meeting(s):