BG:Useability-smaller updates v2.7
Revision as of 20:59, 3 August 2012 by Josef.Noll
|Title||Useability-smaller updates v2.7|
|Keywords||Design, Ease of use|
|Date (expected, solved,...)|
|Summary (1-2 lines):||Smalller adjustements regarding useability, including Crowdsourcing, design|
|News:||20120706: In Movation Dalare (number); Use . (dot), not , (comma ). Like: 2.200.00|
this page was created by Special:FormEdit/BugReport, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/BugReport/BG:Useability-smaller updates v2.7. See all change requests/bug reports at BugReport or, sorted after version number in Movation:Innobors_Version.
Update 4 July 2012
- After the login I should be able to click on the ideas, and be forwarded to Tracksa. That means "mouse over" is okay to display the text, but "mouse click" should lead me directly to Tracksa
- this Home screen should also contain the Crowdfunding symbol
- The links on the top: Idea, company, scoring, invested, .... should be visible and generate the "Stock Exchange List" sorted after these criteria
- The "Added" column should be removed
- Don't show Company where "N/A"
- Only show 5 last comments
- Remove "Funding" title in StockMarket, leave the symbol
- click on Crowdfunding symbol leads to "JegVilBidra" page, see BG:Click on Crowdfunding takes you directly to JegVilBidra page
- If no company is set, leave it blank (remove 'N/A')
- Remove column "Added" (internal information, no value for users)
- Remove "$"-sign "everywhere". We talk about "Movation Dalar", use
- Q: I could not find any details about what the changes i have to make. Can you please explain what to do?
- A: Josef: Sorry, my mistake. I created the page without providing the other input
- Q: Remove "$"-sign "everywhere". -> it is not clear, is the "$" sign to be removed from crowdfunding logo?
- A: No, the "$" sign remain in the crowdfunding logo. But we have several pages where we use "$" instead of Movation Dalar (our fun money which people can use to invest).