Difference between revisions of "IoTSec:Phone 2019/09/11"
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
= Status =
= Status =
Revision as of 11:05, 11 September 2019
|Title||IoTSec:Phone Meeting September2019|
|Phone number, info||+47 21933751 725-796-213|
|Date, time, Duration||2019/09/11, 13:00, 60 min|
this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Phone_IoTSec, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Phone_IoTSec/IoTSec:Phone 2019/09/11
or phone Norway: +47 21 93 37 51 Access Code: 725-796-213
More phone numbers FI: +358 923 17 0568 DE: +49 692 5736 7317 IT: +39 0 247 92 13 01 NL: +31 202 251 017 ES: +34 932 75 2004 SE: +46 853 527 827
Help on joining can be taken from IoTSec:Meetings#Help_for_using_GoToMeeting_conference_tool
- Status from each partner (at least from PhD students including update on time-line)
- Planning the October meeting
- Theme, Agenda, Responsibles, Administrative aspects
- Events organized by Partners (please add on the wiki) !
Minutes of the meeting IoTAdmin:20190911PhoneMeeting_Notes
- What are the Main Takeaways from IoTSec ?
- What are the Major achievements?
Maybe discuss in October meeting
- Three papers accepted and under work for final version.
- Two presentations.
eSmart Systems (Manish )
- A journal paper (An Evolutionary Game for Confidentiality Attacks and Defences for Advanced Metering Infrastructure) has been submitted to Open Access MDPI journal (Games), and is under review.
- Adaptive data collection framework for real-time security analytics, Lightweight machine learning algorithms are identified, installed and tried, training and testing learning underway.
- Written the paper "Non-interactive privacy-preserving AMS with rekeying-free key management". It addresses two efficiency problems: 1) A problem with most AMS privacy protocols is that they are interactive, meaning that each meter needs to communicate with a group of other meters instead of only directly with the concentrator/head-end system, which causes high overhead. 2) In such protocols, group membership changes requires full rekeying. We propose a rekeying-free scheme, which reduces the overhead. Methods proposed in the mentioned paper have been implemented in C.
- Two Workshops organized, (i) DeMessa 2019 (The International Workshop on Designing and Measuring CyberSecurity in Software Architecture - https://demessa.wordpress.com/ ) in Paris, France, and (ii) FINSEC'19 (1st International Workshop on Security for Critical Financial Infrastructures and Services) co-located with ESORICS'19 (https://sites.google.com/fbk.eu/finsec19), Luxembourg
- Presentation "Evaluering av smartmålersikkerhet" by Sigurd Eskeland and Åsmund Skomedal at the sikkerhetsfestivalen 2019, Lillehammer, https://sikkerhetsfestivalen.no/bidrag2019/94
- Kick off meeting for IKTPluss HealthDemocratization project where two IoTSec partners (NTNU & NR) are involved
- Submitted a H2020 Proposal on Cybersecurity for Healthcare 4.0 Ecosystems where two IoTSec partners (NTNU & NR) are involved
Open Action Items in IoTSec
- AI-027 Josef Noll to ask NVE for a workshop on HAN port openings by 06. July 2018 (AI-027)
All Action items in IoTSec:All Action Items