BG:Page 2 layout with rising star index
|Title||Page 2 with Rising Star Index|
|Date (expected, solved,...)|
|Expected Version||"v2.52" is not in the list of possible values (v0.8, v0.9, v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, v1.5, v2.0, v2.1, v2.2, v2.3, v2.4, v2.5, v2.6, v2.7, v2.8, v2.9, v3.0, v3.1, v3.2, v3.3, v3.5, v4.0, v4.1) for this property.|
|Summary (1-2 lines):|| update of page 2
|Test Procedure:||NOT Solved: A visitor can use the "mouse over" (see: BG:Mouse over shall bring a short description of the idea01) to see the short abstract of the idea|
this page was created by Special:FormEdit/BugReport, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/BugReport/BG:Page 2 layout with rising star index. See all change requests/bug reports at BugReport or, sorted after version number in Movation:Innobors_Version.
The first page is the one with the "clouds" (for investors, for entrepreneurs,....)
Update - 6 April 2012
- updated design, included Crowdsourcing
Second page - UPDATED 11.Jan2012
This second page shows the top 10 companies, based on their "Scoring". This relates to the design of the new page 2. The complete redesign of the page is shown in the attached image, and detailed in BG:Header_layout_for_InnoBors01. Page 2 contains
- Comm. voting - community voting (how many have voted in total positive on that idea)
- Index - "the rising star index", based on a 90 days average, see Rising_star_algorithm
- added - describes when the company entered the stock exchange
A visitor can use the "mouse over" (see: BG:Mouse over shall bring a short description of the idea01) to see the short abstract of the idea. Any click on the elements will then guide the user to the login.
It is not clear to me, Can you please explain it little bit more?
- Does this page also include the summery of the welcome page(latest ideas, latest investments and highlight)? correct. The Welcome page is obsolete, as the page was not understood by anyone. The "welcome" becomes part of the new page 2, including both and initial view of the score and the welcome (news feed ++).
- Can you please also explain the "Rising star index"? - see Rising star algorithm
- another question is that, how the company will be linked to idea(since there is no direct link of idea to company)? Is it through idea owner? correct, see the step 1 (idea creation) and step 2 (idea edit) in BG:Idea_Creation-01