Mum-Care:How to edit
|Mum-Care: Health App|
How to edit the Mum-Care pages
The Mum-Care pages are built up on top of a Semantic MediaWiki. The main page page is using the following elements
- Template:Mum-Care_Navbar defines the elements in the navigation bare on top (from Home to About us)
- [[File:Gravid_MainThemeFood.jpg]] defines the pictures to be shown
- Template:Gravid_About and Template:Gravid_About/NO hold the information about the home page, in the EN and NO version
- News_Mum-Care and News_Mum-Care/NO hold the right column, including people and more
About the project ligger på
- Mum-Care:About us - den venstre spalten er på engelsk, det finnes ikke noe norsk versjon av den.
Note: Translation to Norwegian is simply by adding /NO to any page. Example: News_Mum-Care has the English version of people and more, while News_Mum-Care/NO has the Norwegian version of information on people.
Login to the Wiki
In the upper corner you have the Login. After the login, the Edit is in the footer of each Wiki page.
Note: All users can add new users to the Wiki through Special:UserLogin/signup
Formatting on a wiki
As such, editing is done based on the syntax given in MediaWiki, Help Formatting. Alternatively you can mark a word or sentence, and then use the pictograms on the top to achieve the formatting.
If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know