Some very long page name that will hopefully never get created ABCDEF123
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Kinderdorf, IoTSecUsers, BIFUsers, GravidPlussUsers, ITSadmin, UNIKUMUsers, FWAUsers, SecEDUUsers, YebooUsers, SMTUsers, MovationUsers, NextelcoUsers, Issues.
|Date, Time||2018/10/29, 0800-0900 (Oslo time)|
|Participants||Mirjam Lukasse, Lisa Garnweidner-Holme, Georgia Soladatos, Jacqueline Boyle, Shamil Cooray|
|related to Project||GravidPluss|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/GravidPluss:Collaboration Melbourne|
- Table round and short introduction
- Intro of GravidPluss.no (Mirjam)
- Ownership model GravidPluss.no App (Josef)
- Technology issues (translation, server)
- Questions & Discussions, next meeting
All partners are highly motivated for a future collaboration.
The GravidPluss App is developed with the three languages (Norwegian, Urdu and Somali). The extension towards further languages is possible.
We agreed on a (long term) common goal: contribute to the United Nations on Digital Collaboration (Global Health). Background: Josef Noll is Secretary General of the Basic Internet Foundation (BasicInternet), and promotes Digital Health as catalyst to both digital literacy and digital empowerment. The United Nations have established the High-level panel on digital cooperation, where a.o. Dhananjayan Sriskandarajah (see Wikipedia) is member, aside with Nicolai Astrup, the Minister of International Development. We would like to bring "Digital Health" as a topic to the High-level panel
- ActionItem (AI): Jacqueline, Shamil, Georgia ellaborate an introduction to Dhanajayan
OsloMet and UiO agree to share the code according to GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- AI: Josef to suggest an Intentional Agreement on use of software (including app store) -
The GravidPluss app (see: http://FAQ.Gravidpluss.no) is currently a "collection of web pages (.html)", which are loaded into the app. Each of the Web pages contains a language specific section, i.e. Norwegian, Somali and Urdu. In order to extend, there are two options:
- extend the language pages with sections in en, ch, ... -
- Comments: you need to address every single .html file, and add the specific language section.
- The app loads all sections, and will become bigger
- re-organise the app, and base it on "just load the language needed"
- Would require a re-design
- Recommendation is to combine the re-design with a translation tool, to enable extendability to other languages
- As of today (Okt2018), no usage data are collected from the app usage. All study data have been collected using 3 questionnaires. Data from the questionnaires are stored at BasicInternet servers, and shared using Owncloud from the BasicInternet server.
- In case data should be collected from the app, e.g. blood sugar values, then it will be done on a "per country" base in accordance with the Ethics approval relevant for the country.
- The technical solution is based on IP-address routing of the data, e.g. a user in Australia will send the data to a server in Australia
Glucose data transfer from meters to the App
- we have currently only focussed on the Fora Care Blood Sugar Meter, and the App recognises only those meter data.
- extension to other meters should be straight forward, given that we get an "SDK" from the supplier.
- Melbourne will use the App "as is" for a pilot with ~6 Urdu pilot users. The Google version of the app is available from the http://app.gravidpluss.no. Regarding the iOS version, Josef has to elaborate on how to make it available on the .au app-store
- AI: Mirjam will send 10 (20?) devices to Melbourne, Shamil
- After the initial user feedback, we re-discuss on the follow-on steps
Our future goals (not discussed)
- what do we want to achieve from the app? (which data) - see DigI Village Platform Yeboo.com
- 9Nov, both 08:00h Oslo time - 6 PM Melbourne
- Information from the IT experts from UiO and Monash University related to the sharing of the codes; publishing the app in the AU apple store.
- Discussion about the content in the app - who translates/checks the current content?