SAT:How to edit
How to edit the SAT pages
The SAT pages are built up on top of a Semantic MediaWiki. The SAT page is using the following elements
- Template:SAT_Navbar defines the elements in the navigation bare on top (from Home to About us)
- MediaWiki:Hf-nsheader-SAT holds the title of the project
- Template:SAT_Slideshow defines the pictures to be shown, we are working on the dynamic version
- Template:SAT_About holds the information about the home page
- SAT_News holds the right column, including people and more
Login to the Wiki
In the upper corner you have the Login. After the login, the Edit is in the footer of each Wiki page.
Note: All users can add new users to the Wiki through Special:UserLogin/signup
Formatting on a wiki
As such, editing is done based on the syntax given in MediaWiki, Help Formatting. Alternatively you can mark a word or sentence, and then use the pictograms on the top to achieve the formatting.
If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know
Note: more details on elements are provided in BasicInternet:How_to_edit