- Josef to create structure and high-level description
- Gunnar and Ståle to comment on useability
- Tawhid to contibute with detailed description and code documentation
- 1 InnoBors - Functional Description and Documentation
- 2 Login Logic
- 3 Welcome Pages
- 4 Idea Creation
- 5 Email lists
- 6 Crowdfunding
- 7 Emails and Welcome text
InnoBors - Functional Description and Documentation
The following links point to functionality
- http://wiki.innobors.no the main entry with the wiki
- http://dev.innobors.no link to development platform
- http://docs.innobors.no link to documentation
- http://version.innobors.no list of all versions in InnoBors
- http://solved.innobors.no link to Bugs which have been solved, men need testing
- http://bugreport.innobors.no for Bug Reports and Change Requests
The principle description of the InnoBors is listed at Movation.
The process is like:
- 0. A user registers and puts an idea as a private idea on the Stock Exchange
- 1. An Idea-Owner makes his idea public (NOK 2.500) – Go Public!
- 2. The Idea-Owner converts the idea to a listed idea (NOK 25.000), including scoring.
- 3. When Listed; Then the Idea-Owner will have a scoring-meeting. And that’s the time (Listed) she/he can be scored, not Noted.
- 4. The result: Better than 750 points, including LinkedIn address, he/she may use Crowdfunding.
see BG:Login logic
The InnoBors invites users to join, thus each of the bubbles in the opening page shall lead to a "login". The logic is as indicated in the image above.
- Update 8.May 2012: Replace listed ideas by public ideas. The reason is that the logic is easier to understand when going from "privat" -> "public" -> "noted"
- The user is met with page 1, the overview with the four bubbles for founders, investors, members and partners
- Clicking on one of the four bubbles will lead to the respective login page for these groups
Page 2 "Home" before Login
- Clicking on the "InnoBors" will lead to page 2 - which is the "stock market with news"
- Clicking on each of the elements will lead to the login
- After the login we will return to where the user started before login (e.g. news, innobors, ...)
Page 3 "Home" after Login
- Clicking on "Stock Market" will lead to the list of all "noted companies"
- Clicking on "Public Ideas" will lead to the "public ideas" - page 5 (previous: "listed ideas")
Page 4 "Stock Market"
old picture... please use the new design...
Page 5 "Public Ideas"
InnoBors - Login
- a successful login leads to the InnoBors (not the news page). The news page is a part of page 2 (see above)
InnoBors Access Rights
An idea has the the following elements
- These elements should be annotated using Microsoft OData format
The access rights for users on the InnoBors is subdivided as follows
- the numbers (3) and (4) are used to indicate that the use
The process of idea creation is done based on
- private ideas - everyone can create an idea, but can't invite others
- public ideas - every idea can be updated to a public idea, which can voted and where users can be invited
- listed idea (an idea listed on the stock exchange - and is a candidate for the "rising star index")
The following emails have been established on InnoBors
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> Inger Mette, Gunnar - for all normal information
- email@example.com -> Inger Mette, Gunnar - for crowdfunding related information - Magne on this list?
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> Gunnar, Josef - for "feedback" functionality from the stock exchange, including all error messages. (Suggest that we get someone to take that functionality - decision 24.5.2012?)
- email@example.com -> Tawhid, Staale - our development team
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> Robert - our man for the design
- .... we also need godfather or our_steve as an alias for Truls, suggestions?
Crowdfunding is managed through a symbol on the Stock exchange, opening up for donation, shares or loan.
Emails and Welcome text
Welcome_emails contains the emails going out to people (idea owners, new members, crowdfunding ,....)
Contracts "read and acknowledged"
Read_and_acknowledged contains all the documents which the user has to "acknowledge" prior to actions on the stock exchange.