Regional Competence Centre
Keyword Regional Competence Centre
|Regional Competence Centre|
|Related keywords||RCC, Regional Competence Centre|
|All pages containing keywords|| |
The Regional Competence Centres (RCCs) are established to create the local knowledge needed for connectivity and empowerment. The University of Oslo (UiO) has developed course material on http://Yeboo.BasicInternet.org that includes (i) information on connectivity and (ii) content for the school/community server.
- (i) Regarding connectivity and configuration of devices (see: http://Solutions.BasicInternet.no ) we work with universities, technology and innovation centres.
- (ii) Regarding content, anyone can contribute. We are looking for help in creating stories on health, education and other topics and translating them into animations. Examples of animations can be found at http://DigitalGlobalHealth.eu
Regional Competence Centres (RCCs) have been established in:
- Kenya (AHERI),
- Tanzania (Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT), Dar es Salaam University (UDSM), Arusha Technology Center, Dodomo University (UDOM))
- Ethiopia (University of Aambo)
- Ghana (GUIFI Africa),
- DRC (Core23Lab, Kolwezi, Save the Climate, Kinshasa)
Contains pages with keyword "Regional Competence Centre".
Contacts to RCC: