|All pages containing keywords||Context-aware Scenarios, Context-aware Scenarios part II, Hans Martin Sydskogen Folkeseth, Rehearsal of lectures, Rehearsel of lectures - learning outcomes, Smartphone supported Activity Level Estimation, UNIK4710, UNIK4710-Introduction, UNIK9710|
Contains pages with keyword "Context".
Courses and ThesisLectures
- Context-aware Scenarios (UNIK4710, UNIK9710, by Josef Noll)
- Context-aware Scenarios part II (UNIK4710, UNIK9710, by Josef Noll)
- Rehearsal of lectures (UNIK4710, UNIK9710, by Josef Noll)
- Rehearsel of lectures - learning outcomes (UNIK4710, UNIK9710, by Josef Noll)
- UNIK4710-Introduction (UNIK4710, UNIK9710, by Josef Noll)
- Smartphone supported Activity Level Estimation (Keywords Context, Mobile, Sensor, EHealth, Shepherd, Telenor Objects, ANT+, Bluetooth)
Context defines the environment of a user. It contains information about
- location, indicating where a person is, e.g. indoor
- people, indicating with whom a person is together, e.g. lecture with students
- activity, indicating what a person is working with, e.g. updating a wiki page
se wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Context_awareness
Context-aware services are services which will take into account the context of the user and adapt the services towards these conditions. Typically rules or suggestions from a Reasoner are used for adaptation of the service.