DigI:DigI Meeting May 2019
DigI:DigI Meeting May 2019
|Title||DigI Meeting May 2019|
|Date, Time||2019/05/07, - 7May2019|
|Contact Person||Christine Holst|
|Participants||Josef Noll, Christine Holst|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:DigI Meeting May 2019|
Agenda and notes
- Report from
- High Level Panel
- IGF in Nov2019 in Berlin - http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/workshop-proposals-2019
- No accurate date for the recommendations from UN high level panel. Decision on acceptance in beginning of June
- Suggestion for the UN virtual discussion group. Danica has got the template and will share the document with the group for feedback.
- Input for the "Digitalisation in Development" (Norwegian Stortingsmelding - Parlament publish). Norad approached us to bring input for the Norwegian “Stortingsmelding”. Planned breakfast meeting with stakeholders from gov / politics.
- Invitation to a breakfast meeting with politicians
Action points from Paris
- Anthrax video published by Maurice, awaiting for comments "from the field". Thus all comments are first collected, and then the video is updated
- Maurice on testing of Rasberry Pi (testing on 3 Raspberry Pis), works both pre-installed
- Josef/Iñaki to duplicate the content to owncloud to make it available for SD-card
- Wisam to download Izazi.Yeboo.com and puts it on a SD-card for Raspberry Pi, to ship
- Maurice work further on yeboo site
- Tigo – need phone numbers for the sim cards, waiting for this so that we need to re-subscribe.
- Felix on progress with the kiosks in Migoli / Izazi
- Wisam on shipment of equipment to TZ: Wisam works on the equipment and a timeline for launch in Migoli / Izazi.
- Orange - Mali hot-spot is sent
- Patandi - is sent, to be delivered together
- Muhas (for village platforms)
TechBridge invest has asked for equipment in Kenia
- Fieldwork update (Christine) - new field work 17 Mai for two weeks
- Fieldwork (Flora)
- Updates on the voucher system (Inaki)
- Kari (Norad) will announce new program, most probably existing programs will be extended until 2020.
New NorHead not before August 2020.
- Please keep your eyes open for funding opts. Share funding opportunities – on web.
Partnerships (we will focus on these after summer)
- DE activities (DE, TZ, NO)
- companies/organisations/.... for partnership
- Basic Internet App (Josef)
- Newsletter - based on BasicInternet.info/blog/ - Christine makes draft asap
- Feedback on the posts on the blog. BasicInternet.info/blog/ Everyone should feel free to make small blogs.
June 11, at 13.00
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-082 Maurice Isabwe to test and feedback on Rasberry pie by 26. April 2019 (DigI:AI-082)
- DigI:AI-084 Elibariki Mwakapeje to to report to Josef where the market place is (Selela / esilalai) by 01. May 2019 (DigI:AI-084)
- DigI:AI-088 Josef Noll to hear with FB cdn servers, both Tanzania and Mali by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-088)
- DigI:AI-091 Felix Sukums to travel to Iringa to get the hot spot up and running in Migoli by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-091)
- DigI:AI-092 Maurice Isabwe to publish data from the field report and photos by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-092)
- DigI:AI-093 Christine Holst, Josef Noll to send Maurice some pictures from each village by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-093)
- DigI:AI-094 Felix Sukums to organize the missing equipment for installation in Migoli: two more poles and cables. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-094)
- DigI:AI-090 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to create a map of the villages – coordinates Felix will point out by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-090)
- DigI:AI-083 Christine Holst, Bernard Ngowi to contact Goodluck either to renovate the old lock up, or look for a new private building to have the kiosk in Migoli. Also to - Ask Goodluck to renovate kiosk in Migoli Health Centre by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-083)
- DigI:AI-089 Felix Sukums, Christine Holst to arrange for Francis to come with Goodluck to check the signals in - Kimande and Idodi. Give a report to Josef. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-089)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items
- DigI:AI-085 Josef Noll, Wisam Ahmed Mansour to purchase new round of equipment by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-085)
- DigI:AI-087 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send top 500 list to Robert by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-087)
- DigI:AI-086 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send equipmet for Mali by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-086)