Are you wondering on how to connect your community? We help you in establishing Information Spots by following these 5 steps.
- You want to read more on why we use Internet Lite?
- You have already plans to connect your community, your school, your health facility? Please read what has to be done in the field prior to establishing an Info Spot
- Are you convinced to establish an Info Spot? Then please contact us to make the necessary agreements (MoU), purchase and further steps mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thus, if everything is agreed, we have shipped the equipment, and you received the equipment, then please perform the preparation of the roll-out.
- See vimeo.com/354375901 for the steps of connectivity
- Go through the testing procedure on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YAJhIZztZWPr3ENHJv6eK5vBFYfGakcTADbXorSJ_Gs/edit
- Experience problems? Please visit Problem solving
- 5. You are almost there, perform the roll-out in the field, and Best Praxis from our communities
- There are Web pages that should be available, but are currently blocked? Your regional administrator can manage that by adding sites to the Whitelist.
- The access is working? Then it's time for the Premium service. Read about our Voucher Platform to give out vouchers fro e.g. 1h, 4h or more. Please note that when you sell vouchers, you will need to require an ISP license.
- Experience Problems? Please revisit Problem solving
- Do you still have questions? Go through our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Search on our Wiki or have a look at a presentation (.pdf) of our infrastructure.
- Monitoring platform based on Kibana: https://monitoring.basicinternet.org - yet to come