DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting August 2018
DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting August 2018
|Title||Digi Consortium GotoMeeting August 2018|
|Date, Time||2018/08/07, 1300-1400|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Maurice Isabwe, Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Elibariki Mwakapeje, Danica Radovanovic, Iñaki Garitano, Erwan Le Quentrec, Peter Cardellichio, Bjarne Tarjei Haugen, Finn Helge Tolpinrud, Sudhir Dixit, Flora Francis Kajuna|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
- 1 DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting August 2018
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Venue
- 4 Minutes
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting August 2018|
- Technical roll-out and equipment (Felix)
- Contributions to health site (Maurice)
- Ethical approval of the health messages
- Planning of the baseline study (Christine)
- Publication in Special Issue on Multidisciplinary Sciences and Engineering organized by Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal (ASTESJ)
DigI Consortium August Meeting Tue, 7 Aug 2018 13:00 - 14:00 CEST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/670562845
You can also dial in using your phone. Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Access Code: 670-562-845
More phone numbers United States: +1 (646) 749-3129 France: +33 170 950 594 Germany: +49 692 5736 7317 Spain: +34 932 75 2004
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
Attending: Josef, Wissam, Danica, Maurice, Peter and Christine
Technical roll-out and equipment
- Josef has ordered equipment for testing in Norway
- Shipment expected
AI: Felix to check about ordering - Josef
Contributions to health site
- Material in place, Cystocycosis
- Material ready by end of August
- Scripts TZ and Swahili (1-2 weeks) for 8 videos
- AI: Peter to send the scripts to Christine for comments (Flora, Helena)
Ethical approval of the health messages
Peters cholera video has been approved by MoH. Cysti video: We need to wait for the final version to submit to MoH.
Planning of the baseline study
Ethical approval has been sought (Bernard / Christine), need to apply for research permit after ethical approval. Study need to be registered in clinicaltrials. After this: baseline study.
- Arendals week (UNICEF)
- section on "Information spots"
- equipment configuration
- 5G for digital inclusion
- Interim report
- Master thesis Wissam
- Digital inclusion - Danica
- Internet government forum - IGF (13Nov) Paris (Danica) https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/dynamic-coalitions-4
- (15-20 lines per topic, end of August timeline - Christine to coordinate)
- Publication in Special Issue on Multidisciplinary Sciences and Engineering organized by Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal (ASTESJ) - extended version - Sudhir coordinates
- "Coordinating Project" visiting TZ last week in August, wants to talk to Felix, Bernhard, Helena
- BI (Prof. Caroline Ditlev-Simonsen) visiting TZ 25-29Sep2018 - Wisam contacts, and evtl join...
- India Pilots, 2 villages, pilots with BSNL (Sudhir coordinates)
- Meeting in October in Munich (Peter Edenhofer local coordination, Andrea?) - 2 days (2-3 nights)
- New strategy for Norwegian development: Our contacts? Hovedsamarbeidsland: Malawi, Mosambik, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Bangladesh og Nepal. Samarbeidsland: Angola, Eritrea, Etiopia, Kenya, Madagaskar, Mali, Nigeria, Sør-Afrika, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Kina, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Øst-Timor, Palestina, Guatemala og Nicaragua.
- Orange will focus on Cote de Ivory for the Information Spot installation
- DRC - alternatives?
- TZ: Phase 2 villages - PATH and Norwegian Church Aid for collaboration (Wisam to coordinate)
- German Caritas - MoU on Digital Social Innovation ("Digital for All")
- MuftWifi - service provider in India
Digital Dashboard for Africa
- AI: Christine/&Ingeborg from Centre of Global Health - DigI and Cystinet
- AI: Flora to check the initiatives for relation to DigI (Tanzania)
- Tanzania Digital Health Investment RoadMap
https://www.healthdatacollaborative.org/fileadmin/uploads/hdc/Documents/Country_documents/Tanzania_Digital_Health_Investment_Road_Map.2017_to_2023.pdf - check for training group - Partner promoting "Information spot"
- if funding needed, send a request (~60% of 2018 budget to Josef) as "advanced payment"
- GotoMeeting Wed 5Sep2018 at 13h Oslo/Paris time
- Munich F2F meeting 8-9Oct2018