DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting March 2019
DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting March 2019
|Title||Digi Consortium GotoMeeting March 2019|
|Date, Time||2019/03/13, 1300-1400|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Maurice Isabwe, Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Elibariki Mwakapeje, Danica Radovanovic, Iñaki Garitano, Erwan Le Quentrec, Peter Cardellichio, Bjarne Tarjei Haugen, Finn Helge Tolpinrud, Sudhir Dixit, Flora Francis Kajuna, Wisam Ahmed Mansour|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting March 2019|
- Report from Tanzania, inauguration of first information spot
- Status of Village Server, roll-out 27Mar2019
- Paris Meeting
- next meetings to be defined in Paris
Digi Consortium GotoMeeting March 2019 Mon, 13 Mar 2019 13:00 - 14:00 CET
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. gotomeeting.com/join/840404309
You can also dial in using your phone.
- Norway: +47 21 93 37 37 - Access Code: 840-404-309
- United States: +1 (669) 224-3319
- France: +33 170 950 590
- Germany: +49 692 5736 7300
- Spain: +34 912 71 8488
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
Attending: Josef, Peter, Danica, Maurice, Wisam
Tanzania visit 4/3/2019
- Josef gave a short brief about the first information spot installation in Esilalei (https://www.basicinternet.info/blog/tanzania-gets-light)
- Established collaboration with Patandi Teacher Collage to enhance their connectivity, coverage
- Christine is still their work on the health part and Josef will join her to the end of this month for installation in Izazi and Migoli
The society servers
- Maurice is working on the developing the first one, Izazi server, which is expected to be ready for installation and use to the end of March, and afterward the other platforms will be ready in less time and efforts.
- Please all give your feedback on a monthly manner to Wisam and she is going to harmonise and forward them to Maurice.
- Wisam will create a twitter account for each village to put the work and progress tweets.
- Middle of April is expected to have all the villages equipped with our server and the first data will come in.
- The videos will be locally available to get sufficient data on the use, visit, ...etc
- working together with
- almost complete, sent to Christine to be shown to people in the area
- for adjustments, we plan to update about 1/month
- specific info per
- GHMP videos, 8 videos to WeTransfer (on Yeboo)
Collection on information
- how many times are they looked at?
- how much time?
Information getting back from Paris.. - establish registration sheet
DigI Consortium April meeting: in Paris! Travel sheet has created for better organisation (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HYUA2HYuJjq_ggseY7HSKPYJ-fLSa56tiUCfXXc75ag/edit?usp=sharing)
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-055 Felix Sukums to follow up Halotel in Selela, Izazi, Migoli by 14. September 2018 (DigI:AI-055)
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-066 Bernard Ngowi to provide a story of HIV, a one pager, to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-066)
- DigI:AI-068 Bernard Ngowi to send Swahili HIV material from MoH to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-068)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-081 Peter Cardellichio to check with Deb on stories on TB and HIV by 05. November 2018 (DigI:AI-081)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-064 Felix Sukums to organize the research assistants, when the project is approved, set up the training, and do the piloting of the questionnaire on day 2. Christine assists, and will develop training manual for use in the training. by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-064)
- DigI:AI-063 Andrea Winkler, Christine Holst to follow up discussion with Bernard on baseline and intervention launch by 15. November 2018 (DigI:AI-063)
- AI-008 Christine Holst to send our FN contribution to Tewodros by 05. January 2019 (AI-008)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items