DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017
DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017
|Title||Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Dec 2017|
|Date, Time||2017/11/07, 1200-1300|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Maurice Isabwe, Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Elibariki Mwakapeje, Clemence Ineza, Danica Radovanovic, Iñaki Garitano, Erwan Le Quentrec, Peter Cardellichio, Bjarne Tarjei Haugen, Finn Helge Tolpinrud, Sudhir Dixit|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting Nov 2017|
- TZ health plan
- Workplans from partners
- Site survey progress
- Approval from MoH on health videos
- Report from Nordic-Africa Business Summit: http://norwegianafrican.no/summit2017/program/
- Internet governance "Current Internet Governance Challenges: What’s Next?",
- Separate call for videos - yes - 29Nov2017 14:00h
TZ health plan
- Agreement reached on control villages will be selected out of the 10 (3 now + 7 phase B) villages for phase B
- Discussion of ecidence based information and RCTs. Can also be that RCTs showing no benefits of an intervention, even if we know that efforts are effective. Example Gates foundation RCT in India.
- A discussion on the frequency of the follow-ups, to measure knowledge retention. How many, after 3 months, 6 months and 12 months?
- Question of brining the information out, finding good ways, because it is so cheap to provide access.
Workplans from partners
- Missing input from Orange and SUA (Helena will provide by end of this week)
- Christine will harmonize the work plan by next week, and distribute to partners
Site survey progress is completed
- published by Felix on owncloud
- First results from Iringa published by Bernard on owncloud = DigI = Site Survey = report
- Danica has established a survey on KPIs on digital literacy, and asks for inclusion into the initial survey. AI: Danica to contact Felix directly
Approval from MoH on health videos
- Peter to send the 10 videos who where chosen to Bernard (cc: Christine)
- Interactivity: given that we have done interactivity for one video, how complicate is the process to get all 10 videos "interactive"?
- agreed on separate call for videos - yes - 29Nov2017 14:00h
- audio questions?
- included in the videos, or at the end?
Report from Nordic-Africa Business Summit: http://norwegianafrican.no/summit2017/program/
- Plan to bring MoH, MoEducation, and Telco operators to the Embassy of Norway in Dar es Salaam to discuss "pilot for free access to information" and UCSAF in-kind funding (Jan/Feb 2018?)
- Inviting others, like USAid, WHO?
- Vision Internet light for all ("free access to information for all") discussed with the ambassadors of Morocco and Tunisia. Very much appreciated.
Internet governance "Current Internet Governance Challenges: What’s Next?",
- http://webtv.un.org, Thu Nov 9, 2017 4pm – 6pm (local Oslo time)
- Read more on twitter: #GenevaDigital
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-053 Danica Radovanovic to to write excutive summary, that can be used in the 2-pager to various stakeholders by 22. May 2018 (DigI:AI-053)
- DigI:AI-055 Felix Sukums to follow up Halotel in Selela, Izazi, Migoli by 14. September 2018 (DigI:AI-055)
- DigI:AI-049 Christine Holst, Flora Francis Kajuna to to discuss the way ahead related to the fieldwork by 09. October 2018 (DigI:AI-049)
- DigI:AI-072 Josef Noll to check email from Erwan with a proposal by 10. October 2018 (DigI:AI-072)
- DigI:AI-065 Christine Holst to send Felix email with all info needed for randomisation process for the villages. by 12. October 2018 (DigI:AI-065)
- DigI:AI-076 Felix Sukums to add a lady from Migoli for village information by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-076)
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-070 Christine Holst to send translated HIV and TB messages to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-070)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-068 Bernard Ngowi to send Swahili HIV material from MoH to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-068)
- DigI:AI-066 Bernard Ngowi to provide a story of HIV, a one pager, to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-066)
- DigI:AI-060 Christine Holst, Danica Radovanovic to send out DigI newsletter before end of October by 30. October 2018 (DigI:AI-060)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-069 Christine Holst to send newsletter by by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-069)
- DigI:AI-064 Felix Sukums to organize the research assistants, when the project is approved, set up the training, and do the piloting of the questionnaire on day 2. Christine assists, and will develop training manual for use in the training. by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-064)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-063 Andrea Winkler, Christine Holst to follow up discussion with Bernard on baseline and intervention launch by 15. November 2018 (DigI:AI-063)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items