DigI:Digi Meeting Tech Sept2018
DigI:Digi Meeting Tech Sept2018
|Title||Digi Tech meeting|
|Date, Time||2018/09/06, 1400-1430|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Wisam Ahmed Mansour|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Meeting Tech Sept2018|
- A) How to import the equipment? Send, transport etc
- B) When to install?
- C) Battery and solar needed?
- D) Ethical application for study submitted?
- E) Can MoH ethically approve the videofilms in English, or only in Swahili? Duration?
- F) Clear the action item list
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/832039261
- A) Wisam sends list of equipment to Felix, together with invoices / value of the cost.
Felix can the start the process of investigating VAT / TAX / toll for the equipment. Wisam to contact the currier; DHL /UPS, to get prices for sending the equipment to Dar es Salaam. Felix will send Wisam the exact address to be used. It is estimated that the transport will take two weeks altogether, including clearing at the airport.
- B) Estimated time from Norway – two weeks. After this, Felix i flexible to spend some days in the field (preferably with Josef) in October, to install the equipment together with local installer. Felix needs to find someone who will do the installation. Felix to start communicating with the local authorities – in October we will come down to start installing.
Felix needs diagram on how to install. Wisam will send the design / diagram to Felix, and the options with or without Telecom partner.
- C) Solar battery / solar cell. Felix needs the details for the solar systems. Wisam takes this with Josef, and will provide Felix with the info he needs. Quantities, dimension, voltage, ampere, batteries, panels and other specification.
- D) Chr to contact Bernard.
- E) Bernard should be responsible for a letter to MoH inviting them to a review process and workshop in Dar es Salaam. Maurice and the medical responsible should be there at the same time. After this workshop – and after comments and revisions from Moh, ethical approval can be sought.
- F) We went through Felix action items
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-053 Danica Radovanovic to to write excutive summary, that can be used in the 2-pager to various stakeholders by 22. May 2018 (DigI:AI-053)
- DigI:AI-055 Felix Sukums to follow up Halotel in Selela, Izazi, Migoli by 14. September 2018 (DigI:AI-055)
- DigI:AI-049 Christine Holst, Flora Francis Kajuna to to discuss the way ahead related to the fieldwork by 09. October 2018 (DigI:AI-049)
- DigI:AI-072 Josef Noll to check email from Erwan with a proposal by 10. October 2018 (DigI:AI-072)
- DigI:AI-065 Christine Holst to send Felix email with all info needed for randomisation process for the villages. by 12. October 2018 (DigI:AI-065)
- DigI:AI-076 Felix Sukums to add a lady from Migoli for village information by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-076)
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-070 Christine Holst to send translated HIV and TB messages to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-070)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-068 Bernard Ngowi to send Swahili HIV material from MoH to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-068)
- DigI:AI-066 Bernard Ngowi to provide a story of HIV, a one pager, to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-066)
- DigI:AI-060 Christine Holst, Danica Radovanovic to send out DigI newsletter before end of October by 30. October 2018 (DigI:AI-060)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-069 Christine Holst to send newsletter by by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-069)
- DigI:AI-064 Felix Sukums to organize the research assistants, when the project is approved, set up the training, and do the piloting of the questionnaire on day 2. Christine assists, and will develop training manual for use in the training. by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-064)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-063 Andrea Winkler, Christine Holst to follow up discussion with Bernard on baseline and intervention launch by 15. November 2018 (DigI:AI-063)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items