DigI:Digi Meeting Tech Sept2018
DigI:Digi Meeting Tech Sept2018
|Title||Digi Tech meeting|
|Date, Time||2018/09/06, 1400-1430|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Wisam Ahmed Mansour|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Meeting Tech Sept2018|
- A) How to import the equipment? Send, transport etc
- B) When to install?
- C) Battery and solar needed?
- D) Ethical application for study submitted?
- E) Can MoH ethically approve the videofilms in English, or only in Swahili? Duration?
- F) Clear the action item list
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/832039261
- A) Wisam sends list of equipment to Felix, together with invoices / value of the cost.
Felix can the start the process of investigating VAT / TAX / toll for the equipment. Wisam to contact the currier; DHL /UPS, to get prices for sending the equipment to Dar es Salaam. Felix will send Wisam the exact address to be used. It is estimated that the transport will take two weeks altogether, including clearing at the airport.
- B) Estimated time from Norway – two weeks. After this, Felix i flexible to spend some days in the field (preferably with Josef) in October, to install the equipment together with local installer. Felix needs to find someone who will do the installation. Felix to start communicating with the local authorities – in October we will come down to start installing.
Felix needs diagram on how to install. Wisam will send the design / diagram to Felix, and the options with or without Telecom partner.
- C) Solar battery / solar cell. Felix needs the details for the solar systems. Wisam takes this with Josef, and will provide Felix with the info he needs. Quantities, dimension, voltage, ampere, batteries, panels and other specification.
- D) Chr to contact Bernard.
- E) Bernard should be responsible for a letter to MoH inviting them to a review process and workshop in Dar es Salaam. Maurice and the medical responsible should be there at the same time. After this workshop – and after comments and revisions from Moh, ethical approval can be sought.
- F) We went through Felix action items
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-082 Maurice Isabwe to test and feedback on Rasberry pie by 26. April 2019 (DigI:AI-082)
- DigI:AI-084 Elibariki Mwakapeje to to report to Josef where the market place is (Selela / esilalai) by 01. May 2019 (DigI:AI-084)
- DigI:AI-088 Josef Noll to hear with FB cdn servers, both Tanzania and Mali by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-088)
- DigI:AI-091 Felix Sukums to travel to Iringa to get the hot spot up and running in Migoli by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-091)
- DigI:AI-092 Maurice Isabwe to publish data from the field report and photos by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-092)
- DigI:AI-093 Christine Holst, Josef Noll to send Maurice some pictures from each village by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-093)
- DigI:AI-094 Felix Sukums to organize the missing equipment for installation in Migoli: two more poles and cables. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-094)
- DigI:AI-090 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to create a map of the villages – coordinates Felix will point out by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-090)
- DigI:AI-083 Christine Holst, Bernard Ngowi to contact Goodluck either to renovate the old lock up, or look for a new private building to have the kiosk in Migoli. Also to - Ask Goodluck to renovate kiosk in Migoli Health Centre by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-083)
- DigI:AI-089 Felix Sukums, Christine Holst to arrange for Francis to come with Goodluck to check the signals in - Kimande and Idodi. Give a report to Josef. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-089)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items
- DigI:AI-085 Josef Noll, Wisam Ahmed Mansour to purchase new round of equipment by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-085)
- DigI:AI-087 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send top 500 list to Robert by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-087)
- DigI:AI-086 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send equipmet for Mali by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-086)