Some very long page name that will hopefully never get created ABCDEF123
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Kinderdorf, IoTSecUsers, BIFUsers, GravidPlussUsers, ITSadmin, UNIKUMUsers, FWAUsers, SecEDUUsers, YebooUsers, SMTUsers, MovationUsers, NextelcoUsers, Issues.
Experiences from breast melk video creation
|Title||Experiences from breast melk video crearion|
|Date, Time||2020/06/19, 1200-14|
|Contact Person||Christine Holst|
|Participants||Josef.Noll, Britt Nakstad, Cynthia Khamala Wangamati, Christine Holst|
|related to Project||RELIGHT|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/Experiences from breast melk video creation|
topics being discussed
As part of the Relight project, we created the breast feeding video. Focus was on helping mothers to start as early as possible with breastfeeding.
- Important to have a clear idea of what we want to communicate
- Simple and easy take home messages - 4-5 key messages
- The document should be well written, and well discussed among peers.
- The manuscript should be recorded (on a phone for instance) and reviewed thereafter. Very often something looks good on paper, but do not really sound good orally.
- We should strive to keep the alterations on a minimum.
- Important to think about clearances and approvals from the MOH in the country where the animations are being showed.
- The script could be sent to the MOH to start the approval process.
- Easy to understand and to follow
- In a hospital setting, health workers talk to the patients and see a animations on top is strengthening the knowledge
Video source: on owncloud = BasicInternet = presentations
- we should establish the tools for "aiding translation", as done in http://translate.trygtsvangerskap.no
Discussion on Digital Health Strategy for the Center for Global Health CGH@UiO
- CGH@UiO can become the showcase for digital health promotion
- We have an excellent network in 5 countries in Africa, e.g. Vice chancellors of all Universities in Zimbabwe are supporting us on a common health/education portal
- next step: scale up of the knowledge portal to whole of Africa