BG:Easy login procedure01
|Title||Easy login procedure|
|Date (expected, solved,...)||2012/04/12|
|Expected Version||"v2.51" is not in the list of possible values (v0.8, v0.9, v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, v1.5, v2.0, v2.1, v2.2, v2.3, v2.4, v2.5, v2.6, v2.7, v2.8, v2.9, v3.0, v3.1, v3.2, v3.3, v3.5, v4.0, v4.1) for this property.|
|Summary (1-2 lines):||An easier version of the login, with a clear differentiation between Movation login (left) and LinkedIN login (right)|
|Test Procedure:||tested - though it still shows "login", the user is automatically logged in (also in LinkedIN) - ok Josef|
this page was created by Special:FormEdit/BugReport, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/BugReport/BG:Easy login procedure01. See all change requests/bug reports at BugReport or, sorted after version number in Movation:Innobors_Version.
- Josef: Keep me logged in does not work - a user who clicks this topic wants to be kept inside even after having closed the browser (no login required next time)
- error message "wrong password" should come in the "login frame" (not at the bottom of the page as it is now).
login, close browser, open browser again -> gain access without new login
Some users experience a complicate login. This could be due to
- "default is Movation", but Movation does not allow "add users"
- Induct login is barely used (?)
- a Movation user which is "not accepted" should get an error message ("User does not exist, have you registered previously as LinkedIN or Induct user? Do you want to create a new account (register)? Have you forgotten your password?")
Note: this CR relates to (1) in the list of Erik
- Tawhid: Isn't it solved in the current life version - A: "Yes"
- Movation user which does not exist -> user does not exist
- Movation user which does exist -> go to InnoBors
- LinkedIN user - connected -> go to InnoBors
|Due date||12 April 2012 +|
|Keywords||Login + and LinkedIN +|
|Summary||An easier version of the login, with a clear differentiation between Movation login (left) and LinkedIN login (right) +|
|TestProcedure||tested - though it still shows "login", the user is automatically logged in (also in LinkedIN) - ok Josef +|
|Title||Easy login procedure +|
|Type||Change request +|