DigI:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018
DigI:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018
|Title||DigI Munich Meeting (Oct2018)|
|Date, Time||2018/10/08, - 9Oct2018, 1000-1700|
|Contact Person||Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson|
|Participants||Josef Noll, Christine Holst, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Iñaki Garitano, Maurice Isabwe, Felix Sukums, Bernard Ngowi, Andrea Winkler, Clarissa Prazeres da Costa, Erwan Le Quentrec, Flora Francis Kajuna, Peter Edenhofer, Wisam Ahmed Mansour, Danica Radovanovic, Elibariki Mwakapeje|
|related to Project||DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018|
The meeting starts on Monday 8Aug2018 at 10:00h, and finished on 9Oct2018 at 15:00h.
Klinikum rechts der Isar der TUM, Neuro-Kopf-Zentrum, Bibliothek, 4th floor, OG Ismaninger street 22, 81675 München
- Meeting room “Neuro-Kopf-Zentrum” Bibliothek on the 4th floor Room No. 60.4.4
- The elevator only goes to the 3rd floor, the meeting room “library” can be reached by stairs.
- 10:00 Welcome
- 10:20 Roundtable, incl. status and update
- 10:40 Status update
- Izazi & Migoli installation - timeline (Felix)
- Esilai (Selela) installation - timeline (Elibariki)
- Activities: Coté de Ivory/Senegal, DRC (Erwan, Finn Helge)
- Health server // village platform (http://yeboo.com) (Maurice)
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:15 Summary and Action Items - Roll-out
- # of tablet used in Migoli and Izazi
- extra information spots in Esalei
- responsibility for the chapters of the village platform Yeboo.com
Open Workshop "Digital Health for All" - 8Oct2018
- 14:00 - 17:00 See Digital Health: The Game Changer
- 18:00h Social Event: Ratskeller, Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, Germany
- 09:00 Welcome
- 09:10 Summary of day 1 - Digi - update Agenda
- - health sections - who provides content
- - roll-out timeline
- 09:30 Equipment presentation and demonstration (Wisam)
- 10:30 break
- 10:45 Phase B villages
- 11:15 Achievements and plans
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:45 Summary of Achievements and plans
- 13:15 Time line and Action Items
- 13:30 AOB
- Discussions on topics identified during the workshop
- 15:00 end of meeting
Prof. Hemmer wished the DigI group welcome to Neuro-Kopf centrum.
Felix presented preliminary results from field visit in the DigI-villages.
- Decided to go for one spot in Izazi and three in Migoli (including the health centre and the Nyerere school).
- A discussion on tablets followed. It is still open how many tablets each hotspot will have, and whether they should be fixed in the hotspots or not. Should there be a fee for charging the smartphones / tablets for power?
Discussion of socializing in the Masaii environment
- males, females and children are not socializing in the same place. How to address this with regards to the project implementation? * Elibariki argued that the Masaii must have an incentive to go to the hotspot, perhaps a waterhole or similar. In the Kindergarten, we do not want to create chaos – are there any other community places to install a second hotspot?
Elibariki presented the findings from the North in TZ.
- Selela was disapointed that we did not start there. Conclusion: one of the first to connect in Phase B.
- Elibariki will use his ethical approval from the previous study, to follow up further. Need to engage with supervisor from Sokoine, in order to determine (the number of) villages (day 2).
Maurice presented the village platform Yeboo.com
- First version looks nice. Need to contribute in order to get the content in place the sooner the better.
- It was all agreed to use yeboo.com as the overview of what is missing in the health site. Christine is responsible for pushing the partners on this (day 2).
- The Cysti video: to the medical force: Please watch it minute by minute – and give feedback to Maurice. Maurice presented the feedback mechanisms from the website.
- A discussion followed on the translation process and how to streamline this. It was decided that each person in charge of the specific disease would also be in charge of the translation of the content. One person in charge of each area for the feedback – Christine follow up this.
Day 2 discussions:
- A discussion of the paperwork related to ethical approval from NIMR / MoH: Christine was advised to apply for research permit with COTSTECH, and then forward the approval when it is finalized. Bernard expected comments from the NIMR board this week (mid October).
- Agreement on the health package being ready to go out into the field in January - the same time as baseline for the Iringa-study.
- The first version of the platform will be tested in Esilalai in Nov 2018
Equipment demonstration from Josef / Wisam / Iñaki.
- The easy set-up is discussed further in BasicInternet:Solutions.
Potential phase B villages were identified, and will be published on
- Felix and Josef to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity,
- Felix will connect to PATH for co-operation
- Josef will involve Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …)
Brief discussion on Neuro-genetics concepts (with epi-genetic)
- Peter to explain the concept for the application area (20 min in next meeting)
- Application area: related to network
- Application area: capture of health knowledge,
- indicators for an outbreak (alarm)
- The TZ-team was provided with 3 tablets for the research assistants and another 5 for being used in the villages.
- ActionItems got updated
If you want to move fast, go alone - If you want to reach far, go together
The DigI project is on-track, we move together to reach the change of the society Digital Health and Digital Empowerment for All
integrate or move to DigI talk:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018
Notes from workshop:
- create Digital Health Workshop in Spring 2019
- eHealth literacy framework - Nordgaard et al. 2015, can be enhanced towards people empowerment
- we start in Esilalei - with the platform
- for Izazi and Migoli, we start without health
- Installation meeting 4-7Nov on the ground - testing the installation on the ground
- construction in place by mid Dec
- January = official opening (HEALTH installation) and baseline assessment of the health knowledge
- Material will be available in Swahili, and as 2nd language English
- Please see action items for individual responsibility.
- Izazi & Migoli: Good progress, building infrastructure with public toilets and "InfoInternet". Expected up-and-running-
- Esilai: Kindergarten selected as first place for Information hot-spot, should to be extended into other information spots
- Other activities in Africa: Combination of energy and information access are elaborated for DRC (IPXextenso), Senegal / Coté de Ivory / Mali (Orange) - working on partnership
- First version of village platform http://yeboo.com is in place - will be base for the village server
- Selection of Phase villages in TZ
- Project amendment (UiO-ITS as new partner)
- Compact with Africa
- Our studies in DigI
- Centre for Global Health
|Measurability of eHealth literacy 2018/10/08||Christine Holst||Click to Open||DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018|
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-082 Maurice Isabwe to test and feedback on Rasberry pie by 26. April 2019 (DigI:AI-082)
- DigI:AI-084 Elibariki Mwakapeje to to report to Josef where the market place is (Selela / esilalai) by 01. May 2019 (DigI:AI-084)
- DigI:AI-088 Josef Noll to hear with FB cdn servers, both Tanzania and Mali by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-088)
- DigI:AI-091 Felix Sukums to travel to Iringa to get the hot spot up and running in Migoli by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-091)
- DigI:AI-093 Christine Holst, Josef Noll to send Maurice some pictures from each village by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-093)
- DigI:AI-092 Maurice Isabwe to publish data from the field report and photos by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-092)
- DigI:AI-083 Christine Holst, Bernard Ngowi to contact Goodluck either to renovate the old lock up, or look for a new private building to have the kiosk in Migoli. Also to - Ask Goodluck to renovate kiosk in Migoli Health Centre by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-083)
- DigI:AI-089 Felix Sukums, Christine Holst to arrange for Francis to come with Goodluck to check the signals in - Kimande and Idodi. Give a report to Josef. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-089)
- DigI:AI-094 Felix Sukums to organize the missing equipment for installation in Migoli: two more poles and cables. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-094)
- DigI:AI-090 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to create a map of the villages – coordinates Felix will point out by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-090)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items
- DigI:AI-085 Josef Noll, Wisam Ahmed Mansour to purchase new round of equipment by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-085)
- DigI:AI-087 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send top 500 list to Robert by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-087)
- DigI:AI-086 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send equipmet for Mali by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-086)