DigI:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018
DigI:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018
|Title||DigI Munich Meeting (Oct2018)|
|Date, Time||2018/10/08, - 9Oct2018, 1000-1700|
|Contact Person||Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson|
|Participants||Josef Noll, Christine Holst, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Iñaki Garitano, Maurice Isabwe, Felix Sukums, Bernard Ngowi, Andrea Winkler, Clarissa Prazeres da Costa, Erwan Le Quentrec, Flora Francis Kajuna, Peter Edenhofer, Wisam Ahmed Mansour, Danica Radovanovic, Elibariki Mwakapeje|
|related to Project||DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018|
The meeting starts on Monday 8Aug2018 at 10:00h, and finished on 9Oct2018 at 15:00h.
Klinikum rechts der Isar der TUM, Neuro-Kopf-Zentrum, Bibliothek, 4th floor, OG Ismaninger street 22, 81675 München
- Meeting room “Neuro-Kopf-Zentrum” Bibliothek on the 4th floor Room No. 60.4.4
- The elevator only goes to the 3rd floor, the meeting room “library” can be reached by stairs.
- 10:00 Welcome
- 10:20 Roundtable, incl. status and update
- 10:40 Status update
- Izazi & Migoli installation - timeline (Felix)
- Esilai (Selela) installation - timeline (Elibariki)
- Activities: Coté de Ivory/Senegal, DRC (Erwan, Finn Helge)
- Health server // village platform (http://yeboo.com) (Maurice)
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:15 Summary and Action Items - Roll-out
- # of tablet used in Migoli and Izazi
- extra information spots in Esalei
- responsibility for the chapters of the village platform Yeboo.com
Open Workshop "Digital Health for All" - 8Oct2018
- 14:00 - 17:00 See Digital Health: The Game Changer
- 18:00h Social Event: Ratskeller, Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, Germany
- 09:00 Welcome
- 09:10 Summary of day 1 - Digi - update Agenda
- - health sections - who provides content
- - roll-out timeline
- 09:30 Equipment presentation and demonstration (Wisam)
- 10:30 break
- 10:45 Phase B villages
- 11:15 Achievements and plans
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:45 Summary of Achievements and plans
- 13:15 Time line and Action Items
- 13:30 AOB
- Discussions on topics identified during the workshop
- 15:00 end of meeting
Prof. Hemmer wished the DigI group welcome to Neuro-Kopf centrum.
Felix presented preliminary results from field visit in the DigI-villages.
- Decided to go for one spot in Izazi and three in Migoli (including the health centre and the Nyerere school).
- A discussion on tablets followed. It is still open how many tablets each hotspot will have, and whether they should be fixed in the hotspots or not. Should there be a fee for charging the smartphones / tablets for power?
Discussion of socializing in the Masaii environment
- males, females and children are not socializing in the same place. How to address this with regards to the project implementation? * Elibariki argued that the Masaii must have an incentive to go to the hotspot, perhaps a waterhole or similar. In the Kindergarten, we do not want to create chaos – are there any other community places to install a second hotspot?
Elibariki presented the findings from the North in TZ.
- Selela was disapointed that we did not start there. Conclusion: one of the first to connect in Phase B.
- Elibariki will use his ethical approval from the previous study, to follow up further. Need to engage with supervisor from Sokoine, in order to determine (the number of) villages (day 2).
Maurice presented the village platform Yeboo.com
- First version looks nice. Need to contribute in order to get the content in place the sooner the better.
- It was all agreed to use yeboo.com as the overview of what is missing in the health site. Christine is responsible for pushing the partners on this (day 2).
- The Cysti video: to the medical force: Please watch it minute by minute – and give feedback to Maurice. Maurice presented the feedback mechanisms from the website.
- A discussion followed on the translation process and how to streamline this. It was decided that each person in charge of the specific disease would also be in charge of the translation of the content. One person in charge of each area for the feedback – Christine follow up this.
Day 2 discussions:
- A discussion of the paperwork related to ethical approval from NIMR / MoH: Christine was advised to apply for research permit with COTSTECH, and then forward the approval when it is finalized. Bernard expected comments from the NIMR board this week (mid October).
- Agreement on the health package being ready to go out into the field in January - the same time as baseline for the Iringa-study.
- The first version of the platform will be tested in Esilalai in Nov 2018
Equipment demonstration from Josef / Wisam / Iñaki.
- The easy set-up is discussed further in BasicInternet:Solutions.
Potential phase B villages were identified, and will be published on
- Felix and Josef to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity,
- Felix will connect to PATH for co-operation
- Josef will involve Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …)
Brief discussion on Neuro-genetics concepts (with epi-genetic)
- Peter to explain the concept for the application area (20 min in next meeting)
- Application area: related to network
- Application area: capture of health knowledge,
- indicators for an outbreak (alarm)
- The TZ-team was provided with 3 tablets for the research assistants and another 5 for being used in the villages.
- ActionItems got updated
If you want to move fast, go alone - If you want to reach far, go together
The DigI project is on-track, we move together to reach the change of the society Digital Health and Digital Empowerment for All
integrate or move to DigI talk:DigI Munich Meeting Oct2018
Notes from workshop:
- create Digital Health Workshop in Spring 2019
- eHealth literacy framework - Nordgaard et al. 2015, can be enhanced towards people empowerment
- we start in Esilalei - with the platform
- for Izazi and Migoli, we start without health
- Installation meeting 4-7Nov on the ground - testing the installation on the ground
- construction in place by mid Dec
- January = official opening (HEALTH installation) and baseline assessment of the health knowledge
- Material will be available in Swahili, and as 2nd language English
- Please see action items for individual responsibility.
- Izazi & Migoli: Good progress, building infrastructure with public toilets and "InfoInternet". Expected up-and-running-
- Esilai: Kindergarten selected as first place for Information hot-spot, should to be extended into other information spots
- Other activities in Africa: Combination of energy and information access are elaborated for DRC (IPXextenso), Senegal / Coté de Ivory / Mali (Orange) - working on partnership
- First version of village platform http://yeboo.com is in place - will be base for the village server
- Selection of Phase villages in TZ
- Project amendment (UiO-ITS as new partner)
- Compact with Africa
- Our studies in DigI
- Centre for Global Health
|Measurability of eHealth literacy 2018/10/08||Christine.Holst||Click to Open|
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-053 Danica Radovanovic to to write excutive summary, that can be used in the 2-pager to various stakeholders by 22. May 2018 (DigI:AI-053)
- DigI:AI-055 Felix Sukums to follow up Halotel in Selela, Izazi, Migoli by 14. September 2018 (DigI:AI-055)
- DigI:AI-049 Christine Holst, Flora Francis Kajuna to to discuss the way ahead related to the fieldwork by 09. October 2018 (DigI:AI-049)
- DigI:AI-072 Josef Noll to check email from Erwan with a proposal by 10. October 2018 (DigI:AI-072)
- DigI:AI-065 Christine Holst to send Felix email with all info needed for randomisation process for the villages. by 12. October 2018 (DigI:AI-065)
- DigI:AI-076 Felix Sukums to add a lady from Migoli for village information by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-076)
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-070 Christine Holst to send translated HIV and TB messages to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-070)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-068 Bernard Ngowi to send Swahili HIV material from MoH to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-068)
- DigI:AI-066 Bernard Ngowi to provide a story of HIV, a one pager, to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-066)
- DigI:AI-060 Christine Holst, Danica Radovanovic to send out DigI newsletter before end of October by 30. October 2018 (DigI:AI-060)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-069 Christine Holst to send newsletter by by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-069)
- DigI:AI-064 Felix Sukums to organize the research assistants, when the project is approved, set up the training, and do the piloting of the questionnaire on day 2. Christine assists, and will develop training manual for use in the training. by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-064)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-063 Andrea Winkler, Christine Holst to follow up discussion with Bernard on baseline and intervention launch by 15. November 2018 (DigI:AI-063)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items