DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting November 2018
DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting November 2018
|Title||Digi Consortium GotoMeeting November 2018|
|Date, Time||2018/11/19, 1200-1300|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Maurice Isabwe, Helena Ngowi, Bernard Ngowi, Felix Sukums, Elibariki Mwakapeje, Danica Radovanovic, Iñaki Garitano, Erwan Le Quentrec, Peter Cardellichio, Bjarne Tarjei Haugen, Finn Helge Tolpinrud, Sudhir Dixit, Flora Francis Kajuna, Wisam Ahmed Mansour|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Digi Consortium GotoMeeting November 2018|
- Action Items
- Roll out in November
- Contributions to health site, everything up to date? (Maurice) Check health dashboard.
- Stories for TB and HIV (Bernard)
- Ethical approvals for the studies and the health messages (Bernard)
- Fieldwork in January, inc research team (Felix)
- #digitalcontribution UN - call for action
- East Africa Health & Scientific Conference
- Mali (collaboration with Orange)
- Round Table in Norway on Digital Collaboration - 17Jan2019 (breakfast meeting)
- VG.no Nikolai Astrup
- Ingeborg - Digital Health as ... for Digital Health and Digital Empowerment
- Roll out in November: The equip to be sent next week. Shipping 4-5 days. Customs, 10 days? Felix will test with SIM, Josef travles afterwards to Dar. Working on a soulition for content filtering.
- Stories for TB and HIV (Bernard): Josef to send whatsapp to Bernard to follow up the story on HIV.
- Ethical approvals for the studies and the health messages (Bernard) - still waiting for this.
- Fieldwork in January, inc research team (Felix). Felix currently reviewing the data collection plan.
- #digitalcontribution UN - call for action - Josef expect 10 contributions from the DigI group, to make us visible. https://digitalcooperation.org/call-for-contributions/
- RELIGHT. Applying for grant for add-on diseases for the platform.
- East Africa Health & Scientific Conference. Christine submitting abstract. Will ask Bernard if Josef can write invited paper.
KPI framework for digital Literacy
- Note: see the notes on the Collaboration with Monah University in Melbourne on behavioural change as part of GravidPluss.no GravidPluss:Collaboration_Melbourne_Nov2018
DigI Consortum November meeting Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:00 - 13:00 CET
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/639671005
You can also dial in using your phone. Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Access Code: 639-671-005
More phone numbers United States: +1 (646) 749-3129 France: +33 170 950 594 Germany: +49 692 5736 7317 Spain: +34 932 75 2004
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
Attending: Flora, Peter, Josef, Danica, Elibariki, Christine
10 Dec 2018, 1PM
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-082 Maurice Isabwe to test and feedback on Rasberry pie by 26. April 2019 (DigI:AI-082)
- DigI:AI-084 Elibariki Mwakapeje to to report to Josef where the market place is (Selela / esilalai) by 01. May 2019 (DigI:AI-084)
- DigI:AI-088 Josef Noll to hear with FB cdn servers, both Tanzania and Mali by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-088)
- DigI:AI-091 Felix Sukums to travel to Iringa to get the hot spot up and running in Migoli by 05. May 2019 (DigI:AI-091)
- DigI:AI-086 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send equipmet for Mali by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-086)
- DigI:AI-093 Christine Holst, Josef Noll to send Maurice some pictures from each village by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-093)
- DigI:AI-087 Wisam Ahmed Mansour to to send top 500 list to Robert by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-087)
- DigI:AI-092 Maurice Isabwe to publish data from the field report and photos by 10. May 2019 (DigI:AI-092)
- DigI:AI-089 Felix Sukums, Christine Holst to arrange for Francis to come with Goodluck to check the signals in - Kimande and Idodi. Give a report to Josef. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-089)
- DigI:AI-085 Josef Noll, Wisam Ahmed Mansour to purchase new round of equipment by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-085)
- DigI:AI-083 Christine Holst, Bernard Ngowi to contact Goodluck either to renovate the old lock up, or look for a new private building to have the kiosk in Migoli. Also to - Ask Goodluck to renovate kiosk in Migoli Health Centre by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-083)
- DigI:AI-094 Felix Sukums to organize the missing equipment for installation in Migoli: two more poles and cables. by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-094)
- DigI:AI-090 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to create a map of the villages – coordinates Felix will point out by 23. May 2019 (DigI:AI-090)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items