DigI:Workshop Oslo 11.4
DigI:Workshop Oslo 11.4
|Title||DigI Workshop Oslo 11.4.2018|
|Place||Fritjof Nansens Plass 9|
|Date, Time||2018/04/11, 0900-1500|
|Participants||Christine.Holst, Josef Noll, Andrea Winkler, Ingeborg K Haavardsson, Danica Radovanovic, Erwan Le Quentrec|
|related to Project||DigI:DigI|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/DigI:Workshop Oslo 11.4|
Digital Insight/Movation, Fridthjof Nansens Plass 9, 0160 Oslo
Entry from Otto Sverdrups Gate, 4th floor
Day after Digital Health Conference , we will meet to discuss our separate working areas and progress
- 10:00h Welcome note, exchanging the Digi updates, brainstorming, further steps and goals.
- Interim report "Internet light for all"
- Health messages
- energy & communication hotspot - building the ecosystem for digital inclusion
- DigitalGhana - Compact with Africa
- Preparation of RoundTable Tanzania
- Publications: Digital Health Paper; options for journals
- 14:45h end of meeting
Interim report "Internet light for all"
- google docs, see link from Danica
- Danica will ask for section contributions
Cysticercosis - new story established: animation Framework will be used for other diseases
- prevalence, frequency
- signs and symptoms
Questions in each of the areas for testing knowledge uptake. Being both used in video/animation and in questionnaire (Christine).
HIV/Aids - way of working...
Current draft is on:
- Village specific: https://xd.adobe.com/view/189e0dd7-68ca-4b5f-95eb-f785cad014a3/screen/f237c51a-48af-4007-9383-bfa8b646a4b6/Landing-Izazi?fullscreen
- Health specific: https://xd.adobe.com/view/189e0dd7-68ca-4b5f-95eb-f785cad014a3/?fullscreen
We have started a dialogue with Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), who have their Centre in Accra (Ghana) for teaching students to become "digital heros". With their market knowledge, they may find it interesting to further develop the "village server".
Other aspects to be considered in the future
- how can the social networking be included, e.g. who is monitoring the upload of pictures
- Integration with Telecom platform, e.g. subscription to push SMS
Measures for social and digital inclusion. Danica is working on the document, and will ask for input
- KPI for success
- PKI research with IIT Bombay
Recommendation to structure after areas.
- impact indicators
The expected outcome is a KPI framework for digital inclusion, to be suggested to Norad, WHO and others for measures of "digital readiness" of communities and villages. The KPI framework can also be used as a a measurement tool for the success and impact of projects.
Energy & communication hotspot
We agreed to extend the scope to another country, building the ecosystem for digital inclusion. Erwan will elaborate and come with a proposal for Cote de Ivory
Please note our latest publication DigI:Publications on Reducing Inequalities with 5G Internet Light Network Slice, could be used as an argumentation for Telecom operators and regulators.
DigitalGhana - Compact with Africa
Josef has submitted a proposal for Digital Rural Ghana to the National Information Technology Agency (NITA) of Ghana. We hope to get DigitalRural in under the header of "Digital Ghana", and can make it a G20 "Compact with Africa" (CwA) initiative.
Preparation of RoundTable Tanzania
Main focus will be to get the activities coordinated with the government and the Telcom operators.
The schedule of the TZ week:
- 16Apr Round Table discussion Norwegian Embassy
- 17Apr 08:30h DigI meeting at NIMR
- 17Apr 12:00h Meeting with UCSAF
- 18Apr 09:30h Meeting with Vodacom
- 18Apr 11:00h Meeting with Helios
- 18Apr 14:00 Meeting with TIGO on roll-out in Izazi, Mgoli and Selela
- 19Apr 09:30h Meeting with PATH
- 19Apr 12:00h Meeting with Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
- 20Apr2018 no schedule yet
Danica and Christine have a good discussion going on Digital Health Papers, and Journal invitations
Open Action Items in DigI
- DigI:AI-053 Danica Radovanovic to to write excutive summary, that can be used in the 2-pager to various stakeholders by 22. May 2018 (DigI:AI-053)
- DigI:AI-055 Felix Sukums to follow up Halotel in Selela, Izazi, Migoli by 14. September 2018 (DigI:AI-055)
- DigI:AI-049 Christine Holst, Flora Francis Kajuna to to discuss the way ahead related to the fieldwork by 09. October 2018 (DigI:AI-049)
- DigI:AI-072 Josef Noll to check email from Erwan with a proposal by 10. October 2018 (DigI:AI-072)
- DigI:AI-065 Christine Holst to send Felix email with all info needed for randomisation process for the villages. by 12. October 2018 (DigI:AI-065)
- DigI:AI-076 Felix Sukums to add a lady from Migoli for village information by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-076)
- DigI:AI-074 Elibariki Mwakapeje to resend the Swahili and English version to Maurice by 14. October 2018 (DigI:AI-074)
- DigI:AI-077 Elibariki Mwakapeje to invite (new group on WhatsApp) on Esilalei (Josef++) by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-077)
- DigI:AI-071 Flora Francis Kajuna to translate cysti content on the yeboo.com, and send this to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-071)
- DigI:AI-070 Christine Holst to send translated HIV and TB messages to Maurice by 15. October 2018 (DigI:AI-070)
- DigI:AI-075 Elibariki Mwakapeje to send Questions & Answers to Maurice ... by 19. October 2018 (DigI:AI-075)
- DigI:AI-068 Bernard Ngowi to send Swahili HIV material from MoH to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-068)
- DigI:AI-066 Bernard Ngowi to provide a story of HIV, a one pager, to Maurice by 23. October 2018 (DigI:AI-066)
- DigI:AI-060 Christine Holst, Danica Radovanovic to send out DigI newsletter before end of October by 30. October 2018 (DigI:AI-060)
- DigI:AI-079 Felix Sukums, Josef Noll to connect with UCSAF, TIGO, Halotel for connectivity, Gwen (NCA) - our priorities - their comments and to inform other partners (PATH, …) by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-079)
- DigI:AI-069 Christine Holst to send newsletter by by 01. November 2018 (DigI:AI-069)
- DigI:AI-073 Danica Radovanovic to compile a tentative list of KPI to Maurice by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-073)
- DigI:AI-064 Felix Sukums to organize the research assistants, when the project is approved, set up the training, and do the piloting of the questionnaire on day 2. Christine assists, and will develop training manual for use in the training. by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-064)
- DigI:AI-078 Peter Edenhofer to send a suggestion on KPI related to the neuro genetic concept (epigenetics) by 10. November 2018 (DigI:AI-078)
- DigI:AI-063 Andrea Winkler, Christine Holst to follow up discussion with Bernard on baseline and intervention launch by 15. November 2018 (DigI:AI-063)
All Action items in DigI:All Action Items
Latest closed Action Items