IoTSec:All Action Items

From its-wiki.no

Jump to: navigation, search
Security in IoT for Smart Grids
Home Research Security Centre Publications Student corner About
English-Language-icon.png
All Action Items in IoTSec
  1. AI-001 (All partners, to provide their comments to the consortium agreement, by: 26 October 2015, Status Closed)
  2. AI-002 (Status Closed)
  3. AI-002 (Josef Noll, to to edit consortium agreement, by: 29 October 2015, Status Closed)
  4. AI-003 (All, to check their entries in the respective email distribution lists, by: 30 October 2015, Status Closed)
  5. AI-003 (Status Closed)
  6. AI-004 (Dieter Hirdes, to to remind Margrete of a short list of industrial challenges, by: 4 April 2016, Status Closed)
  7. AI-004 (Josef Noll, to agree with Åsmund on project use of analysis, by: 10 September 2017, Status Closed)
  8. AI-005 (Davide Roverso, Erik Åsberg, to provide an idea of a case study as seen by eSmartSystems, by: 4 November 2015, Status Closed)
  9. AI-006 (Dieter Hirdes, to upload presentation of the H2020 Empower project, by: 6 January 2016, Status Closed)
  10. AI-007 (No User, to check with NFR regarding payment, by: 17 November 2015, Status Closed)
  11. AI-008 (Dieter Hirdes, Einar Snekkenes, to coordinate with SmartGrid Sentered about student involvement, by: 5 February 2016, Status Closed)
  12. AI-009 (Christian Johansen, to create phone conference entry, by: 16 November 2015, Status Closed)
  13. AI-010 (Josef Noll, to invite Atle Årnes (Datatilsynet) for exchange on IoTSec and others, by: 10 February 2016, Status Closed)
  14. AI-011 (Christian Johansen, to add Linn as "user" and participant of IoTSec meeting, by: 16 January 2016, Status Closed)
  15. AI-012 (Christian Johansen, Olaf Owe, Habtamu Abie, Josef Noll, Davide Roverso, Erik Åsberg, to distribute the IoTSec.no/phd announcement to respective groups, by: 5 January 2016, Status Closed)
  16. AI-013 (Habtamu Abie, to upload his December presentation, by: 6 January 2016, Status Closed)
  17. AI-014 (Josef Noll, Heidi Tuiskula, Dieter Hirdes, to establish a plan for interaction with industry, by: 16 January 2016, Status Closed)
  18. AI-015 (Habtamu Abie, Olaf Owe, Stein Gjessing, to establish a plan for Academic Inclusion Worldwide, by: 16 January 2016, Status Closed)
  19. AI-016 (Christian Johansen, to create a GDocs document for starting point of discussion, by: 6 January 2016, Status Closed)
  20. AI-017 (Ivar Rummelhoff, to create Slack account, by: 20 February 2016, Status Closed)
  21. AI-018 (Kim Jonatan Wessel Bjørneset, to create reporting for IoTSec, Status Open)
  22. AI-020 (Håkon Duus, Heidi Tuiskula, to finalize deliverable on SGSC, by: 13 May 2017, Status Closed)
  23. AI-021 (Håkon Duus, Heidi Tuiskula, to provide slides for Stian, by: 8 May 2017, Status Closed)
  24. AI-022 (Håkon Duus, to schedule meeting on SGSC, by: 3 June 2017, Status Closed)
  25. AI-023 (Adam Szekeres, Einar Snekkenes, to Make a 1p Service Presentation of the BSC service in SGSC, by: 21 December 2017, Status Closed)
  26. AI-024 (Habtamu Abie, Åsmund Skomedal, to Make 1p Service Presentation of each NR services for SGSC., by: 21 December 2017, Status Closed)
  27. AI-025 (Olaf Owe, Cristian Johannesen, Josef Noll, to Make 1p Service Presentation of each UiO services for SGSC., by: 21 December 2017, Status Closed)
  28. AI-026 (Manish Shrestha, to Make 1p Service Presentation of Security Classes as a services for SGSC., by: 21 December 2017, Status Closed)
  29. AI-027 (Josef Noll, to ask NVE for a workshop on HAN port openings, by: 6 July 2018, Status Open)
  30. AI-033 (Manish Shrestha, Håkon Duus, to summarise the NVE requirements for security, by: 24 December 2016, Status Closed)
  31. IoTAdmin:AI-001 (Dieter Hirdes, Heidi Tuiskula, to design the Security Centre Web Page, by: 27 September 2016, Status Closed)
  32. IoTAdmin:AI-002 (Olaf Owe, Christian Johansen, to Make PhD announcement and distribute it, by: 24 November 2015, Status Closed)
  33. IoTAdmin:AI-003 (Christian Johansen, to Send e-mail with how to Acknowledge the IoTSec in papers, by: 8 November 2015, Status Closed)
  34. IoTAdmin:AI-004 (Christian Johansen, Olaf Owe, Habtamu Abie, Einar Snekkenes, to schedule F2F meeting in WP2 and WP1., by: 9 November 2015, Status Closed)
  35. IoTAdmin:AI-005 (Christian Johansen, to create wiki page for Common Vocabulary, by: 8 November 2015, Status Closed)
  36. IoTAdmin:AI-006 (Christian Johansen, to add help info about Phone conferences, by: 8 December 2015, Status Closed)
  37. IoTAdmin:AI-007 (Christian Johansen, Josef Noll, No User, to Make a schedule for the CA, and finish before 1 Dec., by: 9 November 2015, Status Closed)
  38. IoTAdmin:AI-008 (Christian Johansen, Heidi Tuiskula, to Decide on art-work, by: 8 March 2016, Status Closed)
  39. IoTAdmin:AI-009 (Habtamu Abie, Dieter Hirdes, Davide Roverso, to Create a setup for User Requirements Elicitation, by: 5 February 2016, Status Closed)
  40. IoTAdmin:AI-010 (Habtamu Abie, Dieter Hirdes, to create a plan for interaction with EU, by: 8 August 2016, Status Closed)
  41. IoTAdmin:AI-011 (Habtamu Abie, Christian Johansen, to invite Fabio Martinelli, by: 20 January 2016, Status Closed)
  42. IoTAdmin:AI-012 (Habtamu Abie, to organize working session on Gap Analysis and provide a first document out of it, by: 27 September 2016, Status Closed)
  43. IoTAdmin:AI-013 (Christian Johansen, Josef Noll, to see about Student Corner and MSc pages, by: 20 January 2016, Status Closed)
  44. IoTAdmin:AI-014 (Josef Noll, to create a "Student Corner", by: 20 January 2016, Status Closed)
  45. IoTAdmin:AI-015 (No User, Habtamu Abie, Josef Noll, Dang Ha The Hien, Seraj Fayyad, to send an email to Dieter Hirdes for Energy Conference on 21-22Jan2015, by: 10 January 2016, Status Closed)
  46. IoTAdmin:AI-016 (Josef Noll, No User, to ask NFR for reporting on Q4.2015, by: 15 February 2016, Status Closed)
  47. IoTAdmin:AI-017 (György Kálmán, to create lectures 2-5 in UNIK4750 for the IoTSec course, by: 8 February 2016, Status Closed)
  48. IoTAdmin:AI-018 (Christian Johansen, Davide Roverso, to finalize the Ind PhD, by: 10 February 2016, Status Closed)
  49. IoTAdmin:AI-019 (Arne Dybdahl, to create invers properties for the Mediawiki, by: 11 March 2016, Status Closed)
  50. IoTAdmin:AI-020 (Christian Johansen, Josef Noll, to create template for deliverables, by: 30 March 2016, Status Closed)
  51. ... further results


Open Action items in IoTSec:ActionItems