|Title||IoTSec:Phone Meeting December2019|
|Phone number, info||+47 21933751 725-796-213|
|Date, time, Duration||2019/12/04, 14:00, 60 min|
this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Phone_IoTSec, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Phone_IoTSec/IoTSec:Phone 2019/12/04
or phone Norway: +47 21 93 37 51 Access Code: 725-796-213
More phone numbers FI: +358 923 17 0568 DE: +49 692 5736 7317 IT: +39 0 247 92 13 01 NL: +31 202 251 017 ES: +34 932 75 2004 SE: +46 853 527 827
Help on joining can be taken from IoTSec:Meetings#Help_for_using_GoToMeeting_conference_tool
- Status for the joint IoTSec papers and general project goal fitting
- Status from each partner (at least from PhD students including update on time-line)
Minutes of the meeting IoTAdmin:20191204PhoneMeeting_Notes
- What are the Main Takeaways from IoTSec ?
- What are the Major achievements?
- Christian to send e-mail about the Common Paper writing process. And update the wiki Task 0.2. Include Magne from SIN in the mailing list. Think of producing a poster, rollup, or video for IoTSec. Keep monitoring the work on the common paper, and produce a visual presentation that would include all the partner works and contirbutions to the project.
- New course at UiO on Smart Grid and IoT
- Paper "A Taxonomy of Situations within the Context of Risk Analysis" presented at conf in Helsinki.
- Next paper submitted, currently under review
- Work on remaining pieces of work to meet deadlines set previously
- Add contribution to joint paper when contribution platform is ready
- Proposed and drafted an umbrella paper
- Safe and secure IoT-enabled smart power grid infrastructure: The IoTSec Project
- Making progress on contributions to 4 sections of this paper
- 2.3 Attacks Detection
- 3.1 Privacy-aware Models
- 3.2 Adaptive Security Models
- 4.1 Multi-metrics
- Making progress on the real time adaptive data collection
- For adapting collection strategies we have tested Decision Tree, Random Forest, K-Nearest Neighbors, and Support Vector Machine (SVM) algorithms from scikit-learn package using python 3 and the following datasets: KDDCup-99, CIC IDS 2017, and BoT-IoT dataset.
Open Action Items in IoTSec
- AI-027 Josef Noll to ask NVE for a workshop on HAN port openings by 06. July 2018 (AI-027)
All Action items in IoTSec:All Action Items