|Date, Time||2017/12/14, 1000-1200|
|Contact Person||Toktam Ramezani|
|Participants||Josef Noll, Christian Johansen, Toktam Ramezani|
|related to Project||SCOTT:SCOTT|
|this page was created by Special:FormEdit/Meeting, and can be edited by Special:FormEdit/Meeting/SCOTT:SCOTT-UiO Dec2017|
- The next deliverable is in SP1 and SP3
- (related to each other about the assessment of technology)…
- Considering all BBs, …. A new flood of emails and discussions
- I may need to contact the manager at W27 in SP4
- any comment?
- Reports in SP3:
- for 6M I did it, and now I don’t know their status anymore.
- Involvement in WPs and BBs:
- have talked to the BBs leaders and now it is reduced.
- 23.C: SCOTT-HW supported security mechanisms
- 23.N: SCOTT-SCOTT Security Library
- 23.R: SCOTT-Trust Anchor and Trust Indicator for ES and smart sensors
- The Rest:
- SCOTT-SCOTT Security Core – Identification, authentication and secure communication
- SCOTT-Remote Configuration of Infrastructure
- SCOTT-Mobile Edge Computing
- discussed with all probably related WPs till now, and
- suggested some changes, what is its status?
- Now things are clear and simpler than before.
- Progress Report of our BBs:
- SABAC: main: WP21, and WP 24, … and some others like wp7
- Privacy labeling: main: WP7 and WP26, …
- Measurable sec: main: WP7 and WP26, …
- Till now I did it for all related WPs and BBs (except for wp21’s online meetings).
To prevent inconsistencies and mismatches, those of us that specifically work on a BB must report (in the meeting, wiki, …)
- Without imposing extra overhead and adding unnecessary nodes in communication
- Sharing with others (including ourselves and other partners) and
- with more details in our F2F meetings (current or new ones if necessary, e.g.
- students related meetings: can be managed by the main supervisor,… )
For Measurable sec: I may include Manish’s work,
- In addition to students that may ask for advice, will add the report of my progress in other BBs whenever the time lets me have one.
Media:201712SCOTT-no_notes.pdf notes from meeting
Open Action Items
- 'Cristian Johannesen: To check the WP15 specification for UiO involvement, check your email and confirm with Josef and Toktam. by 10 January
- Josef Noll: To inform the project about UiO involvement. by 15 January:
"The following is a short summary and suggestions for UiO PMs, and a message to Christian that may change it.
- UiO is now involved in about 20 WPs and to increase our efforts on the lead BBs we have the following short report and suggestions:
- In WP9(2 PM) and WP15 (1PM) we have already used our PMs in:
- We have defined a master thesis on "Light-weight Authentication to Prevent Relay Attacks in RFID Environments".
- We have attended a meeting regarding these WPs in Porto, and had several contributions for the WPs.
- And have discussed 20 operational scenarios in WP9, and 9 scenarios in WP15.
- We have defined a "new scenario” for dynamic access control related to applying BB24.I SABAC.
Project Amendment (Norwegian Partners)
The following project amendment is asked from the partners in Norway
UiO: consolidation to increase efficiency and effectiveness for the contribution in SCOTT
- Move 2 PM from WP13 to WP26 as the required PM for measurable security and privacy labeling.
- Move 2 PM from WP14 to WP26
- Move 2 PM from WP15 to WP26
SmartIO: Missmatch between expectations of contributions
- Move 3 PM from WP15 to WP8
About Implementation issues
Christian: In WP9 and WP15 (which seems to be similar and important for the project from some partners perspective) I have tried to make the simplest scenario (called: dynamic access control) as possible to reuse the result of ABAC that is already a responsibility in WP21.
You may have a look and see if we may use the 2 PMs in WP15 to implement the suggested ABAC scenario, or you want to put in as a future scenario, and moving 2PM from wp15 to the wp26."
Josef Noll and Toktam Ramezani: SP3 and its first deliverable and decision about its coordination in the project. by 31 January