T8.1 Managed Wireless for Smart Infrastructures
|Task Title||Managed Wireless for Smart Infrastructures|
|Lead partner||Eye Networks|
|Contributors||EyeSaaS, SmartIO, UiO, HiOA, Wolffia, Telenor, CISC|
|edit this task|
1. Industrial framework Specification: This task will provide an industrial framework for comprehensive management and control across bubbles and thus across heterogeneous infrastructures.
- Work to exploit the existing software framework for network management and design that the lead partner EyeSaaS develops. This framework, extended to the bubbles, will have to interact and integrate work from the rest of the Tasks below.
- Scale up the concept of the home bubble to become the basis for Smart Infrastructures in Home and Buildings.
- Work to extend the bubbles concept to the more general setup of Smart Infrastructures for Home and Building. This task will be the main bridge to the other Use Cases where home or building services and infrastructures are being developed. We will work to distil from the work of the other partners key requirements for innovation of the bubble concept so to handle the needs of the respective UC2.x.
Deliverables in T8.1 Managed Wireless for Smart Infrastructures
|Title||Due month||Lead partner||Editor||Dissemination level|
|D8.1||Managed Wireless Framework||M07||EyeNetworks||Geir Arne Rimala||Public|
|D8.2||Managed Wireless Framework - Year 1||M12||EyeNetworks||Geir Arne Rimala||Public|
|D8.3||Service Enabling Software Routing||M16||Telenor||Do van Thanh||Public|
|D8.4||Managed Wireless Framework - Year 2||M24||EyeNetworks||Geir Arne Rimala||Public|
|D8.5||Managed Wireless Framework - Demonstrator||M34||EyeNetworks||Geir Arne Rimala||Public|
- roadmap for managed wireless (M07)
- demonstration of managed wireless (M34)